New Bright Star In Western Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrahmalG

<p>Every night here in AK recently at around the same time 7 to 9 pm. A star brighter than any other star in the sky. It sits right above the moon from my view, and it has never been there before.</p><ul><li>I know it is not Venus</li><li>I know it is not a satelite</li><li>Or a plane moving really slow, seeing as it is there every night</li></ul><p>It's been there before getting brighter and brighter. I&nbsp;believe this to be&nbsp;Nibiru. </p><p>If we are able to take snapshots of distant planets and galaxies, why do&nbsp;we not have any pics or even&nbsp;any info on this new,&nbsp;bright, 'visible by the naked eye' star in the sky?&nbsp;</p>

S

Smersh

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Every night here in AK recently at around the same time 7 to 9 pm. A star brighter than any other star in the sky. It sits right above the moon from my view, and it has never been there before.I know it is not VenusI know it is not a sateliteOr a plane moving really slow, seeing as it is there every nightIt's been there before getting brighter and brighter. I&nbsp;believe this to be&nbsp;Nibiru. If we are able to take snapshots of distant planets and galaxies, why do&nbsp;we not have any pics or even&nbsp;any info on this new,&nbsp;bright, 'visible by the naked eye' star in the sky?&nbsp; <br /> Posted by TrahmalG</DIV> &nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>Welcome to SDC.</p><p>It's not Nibiru because it doesn't exist. </p><p>From your description I would have said Venus, but you suggested you have ruled that out. Can you explain why? &nbsp;</p><p>Others here might suggest another heavenly body, but Venus seems to be the most likely candidate to me because it is very bright at the moment (brightest in the sky after the Sun and Moon) and visible in the western sky. &nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <h1 style="margin:0pt;font-size:12px">----------------------------------------------------- </h1><p><font color="#800000"><em>Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."<br />Churchill: "Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."</em></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Website / forums </strong></font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Every night here in AK recently at around the same time 7 to 9 pm. A star brighter than any other star in the sky. It sits right above the moon from my view, and it has never been there before.I know it is not VenusI know it is not a sateliteOr a plane moving really slow, seeing as it is there every nightIt's been there before getting brighter and brighter. I&nbsp;believe this to be&nbsp;Nibiru. If we are able to take snapshots of distant planets and galaxies, why do&nbsp;we not have any pics or even&nbsp;any info on this new,&nbsp;bright, 'visible by the naked eye' star in the sky?&nbsp; <br />Posted by TrahmalG</DIV><br /><br />The brightest thing in the sky right now other than the sun and moon is Venus. That is undoubtedly what you are seeing.</p><p>It is visible after sunset in the western sky for a few hours before it sets. It is currently near a new moon, so the moon is no longer near it.</p><p>Edited to add "is Venus"</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

O

origin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The brightest thing in the sky right now other than the sun and moon. That is undoubtedly what you are seeing.It is visible after sunset in the western sky for a few hours before it sets. It is currently near a new moon, so the moon is no longer near it. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br /><br />MeteorWayne left out that he is&nbsp;talking about&nbsp;Venus.</p><p>Correct Wayne?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>MeteorWayne left out that he is&nbsp;talking about&nbsp;Venus.Correct Wayne? <br />Posted by origin</DIV><br /><br />D'oh!! Thanx origin, I corrected it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.