New Celestial Map Identify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

It's a joke. Use some common tool to resize it and refine it, and look at the "Constellations" it shows. One of them looks like "Stewie" from "Family Guy." <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

I

irronstone

are you sure? i see the stewie, but i cannot find any site that has this picture... if it is indeed fake... can you identify it? thankyou.

Y

yevaud

Doubtful I can identify it, however...<br /><br />It is far too new to be a historical map, yet is drawn in that style. The constellations are weird and obviously intended to be so.<br /><br />Beyond that I can't really help you. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

I

irronstone

me and some others believe it might be a cartoon map. But i can't seem to find any sites with one. so, thankyou for your time!

Y

yevaud

You're welcome. Come back with science-related questions anytime. It's what a lot of us are here for. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

H

harmonicaman

I did a little "Google" image search too and turned up squat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts