new to fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serosang

hey i was wondering if somone could tell me how the fourm works, have any suggestions for me im looking into geting my first telescope (22years old) ? i have about a $240 limit

M

MeteorWayne

As I said in my PM, Welcome to SDC, and I'd first suggest you read the thread above:

Looking to buy your first telescope? Read This!

To learn more about the SDC forums, please read the Community Guidelines, the link up top right near your username.

S

serosang

ok i'll do that thanks....can you post pictures here too?

S

Saiph

Pictures can be posted using the [ img] tag, it's also a button you can use when you open a window to post replies.

A tip: Better titles for your threads will draw a bigger crowd. "new to forum" says to me you are introducing yourself. Something like "Which telescope should I buy?" would bring people in that are interested in answering.

S

serosang

Saiph":2yitbplz said:
Pictures can be posted using the [ img] tag, it's also a button you can use when you open a window to post replies.

A tip: Better titles for your threads will draw a bigger crowd. "new to forum" says to me you are introducing yourself. Something like "Which telescope should I buy?" would bring people in that are interested in answering.

oh ok sorry i didnt know what to put as topic title....i posted some of my pictures in astrophotography but no ones answered there. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23536

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts