novel astronomy event? the power of space.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jobe2080

<p>Hello&nbsp;space.com users..</p><p>Im looking to tap into the knowledge of the good users of space.com...<br />I have an upcoming interview at London ` Dana Centre&acute; (For those unfamiliar this is a venue associated with the Science museum that run informal, exciting and innovative events for adults on all areas of contemporary and often controversial science technology and culture through speakers, discussions, performance and art for a couple of hours on an evening) </p><p>I have to come up with an event with broad appeal in the field of Astonomy.</p><p>I have narrowed down the topic to roughly be about britains involvemnet in space and manned spaceflight and the implications for culture, business, internationl affairs and technology..maybe called - space...the wasteful frontier? or something similar</p><p>Id like to hear thoughts on what you guysthink could make this a really great and innovative event..</p><p>Maybe you can suggest<br />-Sub topics for this<br />- any one who might have a novel take on this from other fields perhapsand be a good speaker<br />-Tie ins to events in the space world for august<br />- Potential groups who would be intereste din this and how i could extend this by including what?<br />- any ideas for interactive audience parts- demos, art ect</p><p>i would appreciate any small flashes of inspiration!! or comments</p><p>Thanks guys..</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts