Odd formatting today

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

Odd formatting today.

About half the time, things are coming out half width, centered in the middle of the page. This makes everything twice as long vertically. This occurs both in the thread list page in each forum, and in the thread itself. It's still useable, but pretty annoying. It is intermittent. I haven't seen it yet on the main forum list page.

IE7, btw

Wayne

D

doublehelix

MeteorWayne":3etomzei said:
Odd formatting today.

About half the time, things are coming out half width, centered in the middle of the page. This makes everything twice as long vertically. This occurs both in the thread list page in each forum, and in the thread itself. It's still useable, but pretty annoying. It is intermittent. I haven't seen it yet on the main forum list page.

IE7, btw

Wayne

Hi Wayne, we are aware of this issue - it happens with the History.com ad loads - something about it reformats the page! I've given the product manager all the reports, she's relayed it to the Ad tech people, and they are working to solve the problem. Thanks for letting us know about its effect with IE - before we thought it was only Safari and Firefox. :ugeek:

-dh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts