Orionid Article Gone from front page

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

Why the heck did SDC take the Orionid article down from the front page, with two more potentially high rate mornings ahead?

I hope Mr Britt at least read the comments which indicated the prediction that this past morning was the peak was only one of several possible scenarios, as posted in the comments by someone who understands the subject of meteor showers....ME!!!!

A self fulfilling prediction, so now no one will look the next two nights, and the commenters who asked questions that I replied to will never see my answers :(

Of course I will post the facts in the Forum, but it's a shame to lose the commenters and article readers....in this case there were some good comments and questions.

Fuming Wayne

M

MeteorWayne

Sadly that doesn't help the folks who asked questions I answered if they can't find it :(

Thanx for the link, dh. I'll keep an eye on it, but I think it's been killed sice it's so well hidden now :(

BTW, I sent a note using the "Contact us" link to the editorial staff (at least I hope that's who got it ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts