Paging DrRocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nimbus

<p>Could you add me as a "friend" in your account options, so that I might ask you a simple but somewhat private question? It's to do with physics, plasma physics specificaly.</p><p>Thanks in advance,<br />m.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Could you add me as a "friend" in your account options, so that I might ask you a simple but somewhat private question? It's to do with physics, plasma physics specificaly.Thanks in advance,m.&nbsp; <br />Posted by nimbus</DIV></p><p>Done.&nbsp; Sorry, but I have been away for a while and this response is a bit belated.</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

SpeedFreek

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Sorry, but I have been away for a while and this response is a bit belated.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by DrRocket</DIV></p><p>I'm glad to see you are back, I was beginning to worry something had happened to you, as you hadn't posted on any of the 3 sites that we are both members of, in a while.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000">_______________________________________________<br /></font><font size="2"><em>SpeedFreek</em></font> </p> </div>

D

derekmcd

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Done.&nbsp; Sorry, but I have been away for a while and this response is a bit belated.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by DrRocket</DIV></p><p>Good vacation?&nbsp; Get some sun?&nbsp; I certainly hope your hiatus was voluntary... </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

K

kyle_baron

Re:

DrRocket":2831hr7l said:
  Sorry, but I have been away for a while and this response is a bit belated.

I missed ya. I miss the Arrogance. :eek: :lol:

N

nimbus

Welcome back Doc. It's good to have you back. That question I had was answered.. It could still be an interesting problem/solution to you though. I'll PM it to you if you're curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts