Phoenix documentary airs tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsjunkie

<font face="Arial" size="2" color="#0000ff"><span class="921352522-10062008">On Wedesday, June 11, at 10:00 p.m. EST, Discovery Channel premieres <em>Mars: The Quest for </em>Life, </span></font><font face="Arial" size="2" color="#0000ff"><span class="921352522-10062008">an all-new, one-hour behind-the-scenes look at the Phoenix lander.&nbsp;The documentary follows&nbsp;the man in charge,&nbsp;Peter Smith, as he and his team struggle to defy the odds and get Phoenix safely onto the surface of Mars. Featuring never-before-seen footage of Phoenix's dramatic, emotional landing, the program explores the secrets that Phoenix might finally unlock about life on another world.</span></font>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>On Wedesday, June 11, at 10:00 p.m. EST, Discovery Channel premieres Mars: The Quest for Life, an all-new, one-hour behind-the-scenes look at the Phoenix lander.&nbsp;The documentary follows&nbsp;the man in charge,&nbsp;Peter Smith, as he and his team struggle to defy the odds and get Phoenix safely onto the surface of Mars. Featuring never-before-seen footage of Phoenix's dramatic, emotional landing, the program explores the secrets that Phoenix might finally unlock about life on another world. <br />Posted by marsjunkie</DIV><br /><br />Thanx for posting it here. I also copied it into the active Phoenix thread. Hope to see you there!!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>(PS, it's EDT! )</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

T

thor06

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>On Wedesday, June 11, at 10:00 p.m. EST, Discovery Channel premieres Mars: The Quest for Life, an all-new, one-hour behind-the-scenes look at the Phoenix lander.&nbsp;The documentary follows&nbsp;the man in charge,&nbsp;Peter Smith, as he and his team struggle to defy the odds and get Phoenix safely onto the surface of Mars. Featuring never-before-seen footage of Phoenix's dramatic, emotional landing, the program explores the secrets that Phoenix might finally unlock about life on another world. <br /> Posted by marsjunkie</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Thanks for the heads up!&nbsp; I admit having tears after successful EDL, even though I knew it made it, silly.&nbsp;&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> <font color="#0000ff">                           www.watchnasatv.com</font></p><p>                          ONE PERCENT FOR NASA! </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.