Please help me find this particular space documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

e32lover

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me find the name to this particular space documentary I saw recently. <br /><br />It was about the universe and way beyond, and they would explain each level going from the universe, stratosphere, etc and they kept on zooming out explaining all these levels of space way beyond the universe, It was mindblowing.<br /><br />The second half of the documentary zoomed in on earth basically, to a microscopic level and explained all the layers of existance and microbiology coninuously going beyond each layer into micro worlds i never knew existed.<br /><br />It is sort of hard to explain but hopefully someone recognises it and knows what it is called.<br /><br />Thanks, your time is greatly appreciated! <br />

Y

yevaud

Oh. People have posted a link to that here before. But I can't recollect the thread name.<br /><br />Anyone else? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

Y

yevaud

Yes, that's the one. Thanks! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

I do recall seeing something on TV, though. Perhaps Nova, or Discovery. I wish I could remember. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

V

vogon13

Powers of Ten ?<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

J

JonClarke

Cosmic Zoom?<br /><br />It's been done many times. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts