Poll: Universe Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyle_baron

<span method="POST" action="/dopoll.php"></span> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4"><strong></strong></font></p> </div>

K

kyle_baron

All you guys (and gals) that voted for the "other" selection in the poll. What are the other theories? I know I left out the Electric Universe Model (by mistake). Is that one of them? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="4"><strong></strong></font></p> </div>

T

tfwthom

I lean toward Plasma Theory Only because when I worked for a living I've saw what plasma can do.<br /><br />Cosmology is like a religion, calls for a belief in things that can't be seen or understood. John Dobson still holds with Steady State. I usually stay out of religion.<br /><br />At one time we thought Earth was the center of the universe so 300 years from now it isn't going to matter anyway. We will learn more and something else will replace what we thought we knew.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

T

tom_hobbes

<font color="yellow">We will learn more and something else will replace what we thought we knew. </font><br /><br />I definitely lean toward this view of things. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

A

agnau

Personally, I favor the idea that the cosmic radiation is the remnant of an ancient blackhole exploding and we can not see the outside universe because what we perceive as the universe is the result of it, but I would not even classify it as a mini-bang or big-bang without knowing what's on the other side of the event horizon.<br /><br />Such a model would explain both initial explosive expansion and accelleration as the walls of the explosion approach larger structures outside. <br /><br />http://star-colony.blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts