Powerful observatories reveal 5 breathtaking corners of the universe hidden to human eyes (images)

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
i think your first comment in this article,
"Even if you were to theoretically travel to the darkest desert on Earth, wait until after sundown and peer up at the night sky, you wouldn't be able to see every star there is to see.

There'd be countless more scattered across the universe, hidden not just by distance but also because your eyes aren't built to perceive the signals they emit — unseeable signals like infrared light, radio waves and X-ray emissions."
Besides the human eye not being able to see infrared light, radio waves and X-ray emissions, the main reason we can't see every star is the human eye just can't see that far. I think if we could see every star in the Universe just in visible light the night sky would be entirely white with light from every star being seen side by side.

The reason we don't see solid white is that there are not enough stars out there. There are only a finite number of stars visible. Some are hidden by dust, some are receding faster than c, and some of the light has not gotten here yet.

I'll bet you can take any and all dark areas, and with time exposure, all will be white. The absence of light can not be found in the night sky. We just don't have the sensitivity yet. I don't think one can find a direction that doesn't have a photon in it.

Photons are the most numerous, the longest lasting and also the largest structures in the cosmos.

I think there is a weak blanket of white light all thru space. Visible light. Star light. F spectrum wise, not eyeball sensitivity wise. Time can integrate it for us to see. And I'll bet in any direction. Just an opinion. I can't prove it.

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
All you guys get the jist of what I was saying. Basically though, if a human eye could see every Star out to 13 billion light years, the glowing point of each star in every Galaxy would paste the sky so full of Stars you couldn't see beyond that to the darkness of Space.

Latest posts