Propulsion From Positive Only Power Wire Itself

Feb 14, 2021
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NmdJ7Sy_cA

This method of propulsion in space is only dependent of a wire when positive only voltage is applied tensing up and moving.
This test shows a wire will tense up and pull in an almost total vacuum.
I conduct this test in my vacuum chamber using a shorter and thicker piece of insulated wire and take the chamber down to -26.5 which is the lowest negative pressure my chamber can go. - 29.9 is absolute vacuum so this is pretty close to that and there is still movement from the wire tensing when jolted with positive only power which is what is providing the movement in one direction as seen in the other test. Not as much movement when jolted with voltage as this wire is thicker, shorter and not as flexible as other test as the cylinder had to be supported by the wire and not fly off. This proves no air is necessary to only make a wire jump when voltage is applied and the wire jumping when jolted with electricity is the only method of propulsion used in this drive.
NEXT: I want to try different wire configurations to see if it would be possible to get something to lift up vertically from Earth as I know it will work in space.

Reactions: Particle Article
Feb 23, 2020
hello and nice to meet you!
this appears to be a primitive electric motor of some sort- wow
I like the idea of providing lift, but I would ask you to do something else too
I would like to see this accelerate like u, to do that I suggest you could use the model in the first video- the hanging one. It needs about ~20 feet of a very fine linear bearing, so it can slide in a direction. Maybe then we could see it travel and accelerate? excellent work and thinking, I wonder how u even thought to try it. I have thought of using the electron, but I suspect, even if we could thrust electrons, they are nearly the lightest item in the universe. Oh I see/recollect u saw a cable tense under a lot of wattage- nice one

Feb 14, 2021
hello and nice to meet you!
this appears to be a primitive electric motor of some sort- wow
I like the idea of providing lift, but I would ask you to do something else too
I would like to see this accelerate like u, to do that I suggest you could use the model in the first video- the hanging one. It needs about ~20 feet of a very fine linear bearing, so it can slide in a direction. Maybe then we could see it travel and accelerate? excellent work and thinking, I wonder how u even thought to try it. I have thought of using the electron, but I suspect, even if we could thrust electrons, they are nearly the lightest item in the universe. Oh I see/recollect u saw a cable tense under a lot of wattage- nice one
Nice to meet you also and thanks for the positive words.
I am about to post a new test and description I conducted today in a few minutes on 2/20/2021

Feb 14, 2021
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqriel3CMd8

Before I attempt to get this to go strait up in the air I had to determine exactly
what section of the positive only power wire was tensing/pulling and causing the propulsion.
I attached the bare part of the positive only power wire to the front side of
the cylinder cap that releases charges on the back end as mentioned in previous videos.
Then I taped down that wire to front and back support stick for the cylinder AKA what you
would call the drive.
Next I taped down any excess supply wire at the back end to a separate stick to completely
isolate the above mentioned portion of wire you saw circled in red at the beginning of the video
to prove that the excess supply wire was not responsible for propulsion.
I knew if I was able to achieve any movement in this scenario that it was the completely isolated
wire that was attached only to the stick/drive responsible for propulsion.
The great news is that it was only that attached portion to the stick/drive segment responsible for
the propulsion and it shows it is working isolated from the rest of the supply wire as you
can see in this test video.
Now that I know this information it is time to now attempt to see if this is producing enough
force to get something off the ground also.
From previous test I know it will produce constant acceleration in one direction using only electrcity
in the vacuum space.
Now let's see if this cannot only be a constant acceleration space drive but can replace rockets to get
humans off the Earth directly also.
One propulsion system responsible for all of it.
Bold attempt and statement I know but go big or go home.
Even if it does not end up being a single propulsion system for all of it
From all the test it is looking like you can still use a rocket to get you into space and this drive I have developed
to get you to the planets and stars using constant acceleration in space with the only fuel being required being electricity alone.
If not 1 G constant a respectable portion of it.

Feb 23, 2020
- thanks for the follow up
All I can really see is that it moved again
If u like I'll restate my request to move it 5-20 ' parallel to the floor/horizontally
To do that I suggest to put the substantial prototype apparatus on 2 wires and 4 small pulleys.
The wires need to be flippin' taut, the pulleys should be small and on good bearings.
The bearings should be even smaller than skateboard bearings, and u can de-grease them too.

Lift-off is so difficult --thanks for trying
maybe all u need is a gravity knob 8D heh

Is your wire getting hot?

Feb 14, 2021
- thanks for the follow up
All I can really see is that it moved again
If u like I'll restate my request to move it 5-20 ' parallel to the floor/horizontally
To do that I suggest to put the substantial prototype apparatus on 2 wires and 4 small pulleys.
The wires need to be flippin' taut, the pulleys should be small and on good bearings.
The bearings should be even smaller than skateboard bearings, and u can de-grease them too.

Lift-off is so difficult --thanks for trying
maybe all u need is a gravity knob 8D heh

Is your wire getting hot?
Wire is not getting hot, not even warm. But will be testing with a thinner gauage next as it should provide more resistance and should tense up more. Will have to see if that gets warm or not.
I will definitely have to attach this to a stick and also attach propulsion wires in front and in back of cylinder to that stick to get an idea of wat is happening.
Trying to get my test ideas done and I do plan to look into what you suggested.
I work full time all week "thankful I am still working though" so I try my best to find time on the weekends and
also try some days after work to test.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts