Propulsion From Positive Only Power Wire Itself

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Mar 21, 2021
it's very relevant whether it's receiving ac or dc @Epiphany
Yes @Particle Article, that’s my point. If @hello2021 is using a neon ballast, then the output is high frequency ac, but my understanding was this effect was related to positive charge, so perhaps @hello2021 is clipping below the zero line. In which case, would you have an affect using the positive pole of a hv capacitor?

I could easily be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. 😎

Reactions: Particle Article
Feb 14, 2021
Yes @Particle Article, that’s my point. If @hello2021 is using a neon ballast, then the output is high frequency ac, but my understanding was this effect was related to positive charge, so perhaps @hello2021 is clipping below the zero line. In which case, would you have an affect using the positive pole of a hv capacitor?

I could easily be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. 😎
Demonstrating Not Ion Wind Causing Propulsion But Propulsion Wire
To demonstrate the propulsion is only from the power wire tensing and pulling in one direction when voltage is applied and not from ion wind I hung the cylinder upside down with the open end that the charges are released from facing strait up.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr16UV171RI

Feb 14, 2021
thanks for the clarifier

I wonder what this phenomenon is,
I mean electrons are as light as light or so I guess
The emitter/cylinders only purpose is to release charges so there is no equal and opposite reaction when the bent wire straitens out. Ion wind from the cylinder getting rid of charges is not what is making this move. The curved/bent wire connected to the cylinder straitening itself out from a bent curved position when positive only DC power is put through the wire is what is pulling in one direction and causing movement and with the cylinder releasing the charges at the back end that is what allows the wire to straiten out and pull in one direction. If no charges are released from emitter/cylinder on the back end the bent propulsion wire will not try and straiten itself and pull in one direction. A wire straitening itself from bent orientation is what is causing the force and will only do this if the charges on back end have some way to escape. Since you are loosing something from the system there is no equal and opposite reaction and the wire straitening from the bent position is the by product of this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS