Propulsion From Positive Only Power Wire Itself

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Mar 21, 2021
it's very relevant whether it's receiving ac or dc @Epiphany
Yes @Particle Article, that’s my point. If @hello2021 is using a neon ballast, then the output is high frequency ac, but my understanding was this effect was related to positive charge, so perhaps @hello2021 is clipping below the zero line. In which case, would you have an affect using the positive pole of a hv capacitor?

I could easily be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. 😎

Reactions: Particle Article
Feb 14, 2021
Yes @Particle Article, that’s my point. If @hello2021 is using a neon ballast, then the output is high frequency ac, but my understanding was this effect was related to positive charge, so perhaps @hello2021 is clipping below the zero line. In which case, would you have an affect using the positive pole of a hv capacitor?

I could easily be missing something. Wouldn’t be the first time. 😎
Demonstrating Not Ion Wind Causing Propulsion But Propulsion Wire
To demonstrate the propulsion is only from the power wire tensing and pulling in one direction when voltage is applied and not from ion wind I hung the cylinder upside down with the open end that the charges are released from facing strait up.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr16UV171RI

Feb 14, 2021
thanks for the clarifier

I wonder what this phenomenon is,
I mean electrons are as light as light or so I guess
The emitter/cylinders only purpose is to release charges so there is no equal and opposite reaction when the bent wire straitens out. Ion wind from the cylinder getting rid of charges is not what is making this move. The curved/bent wire connected to the cylinder straitening itself out from a bent curved position when positive only DC power is put through the wire is what is pulling in one direction and causing movement and with the cylinder releasing the charges at the back end that is what allows the wire to straiten out and pull in one direction. If no charges are released from emitter/cylinder on the back end the bent propulsion wire will not try and straiten itself and pull in one direction. A wire straitening itself from bent orientation is what is causing the force and will only do this if the charges on back end have some way to escape. Since you are loosing something from the system there is no equal and opposite reaction and the wire straitening from the bent position is the by product of this.

Feb 23, 2020
a Marx generator is an interesting device to apply, as i understand the capacitors will store and deliver a higher voltage in pulses. So judging by your usage of such generator you are employing DC? The pulse is not a desirable motion for the craft. Why are u using voltage, afaik the resemblance to power that electricity delivers is in Watts? This thought is absolutely amazing, your practice. I don't know if you can emit electrons in such a weight as to induce propulsion. If u r straightening a wire- will the wire not be straight at some point?

Feb 14, 2021
a Marx generator is an interesting device to apply, as i understand the capacitors will store and deliver a higher voltage in pulses. So judging by your usage of such generator you are employing DC? The pulse is not a desirable motion for the craft. Why are u using voltage, afaik the resemblance to power that electricity delivers is in Watts? This thought is absolutely amazing, your practice. I don't know if you can emit electrons in such a weight as to induce propulsion. If u r straightening a wire- will the wire not be straight at some point?
Thanks for the comment. The high voltage is necessary as you are using only one power lead either positive or negative alone. The voltage allows the electricity to be pushed out of the system and the bi product of this is the wire straightening itself out and no equal and opposite reaction force. Wire straightening produces force in only one direction. Also if you check out the video link below it is not due to ion wind as in this test the emitter is facing strait up yet you see it is moving in one direction to one side/toward the camera. This test was 100,000 volts DC with only the negative lead used from the power supply. Regular high voltage power supply and not the Marx Generator used in this test.
Link to this video:

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the comment. The high voltage is necessary as you are using only one power lead either positive or negative alone. The voltage allows the electricity to be pushed out of the system and the bi product of this is the wire straightening itself out and no equal and opposite reaction force. Wire straightening produces force in only one direction. Also if you check out the video link below it is not due to ion wind as in this test the emitter is facing strait up yet you see it is moving in one direction to one side/toward the camera. This test was 100,000 volts DC with only the negative lead used from the power supply. Regular high voltage power supply and not the Marx Generator used in this test.
Link to this video:

Almost forgot to answer your question about the wire will just straighten out and not produce propulsion.
Both ends are connected to the craft. It is constant force and since both ends are connected the wire keeps trying to straighten but can not so it just keeps pulling in one direction.
The below link shows this in a test and is explained also in the video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O935p24XBJk

Feb 23, 2020
I agree that your test in the vacuum chamber proved to me that is not ion wind,
I also believe that heat is not bending the wire
As far as bending a wire- that can be done by less extraordinary means,
that doesn't immediately provide a drive, is just a way of putting it
- also if a wire is bent in one direction, and then released from that force, does it not provide the same amount of propulsion in a retrograde fashion.
I'll keep thinking about this- and if I half anything at least half -sensible, I'll write back

ta for the simple answer on dc, I'll continue to mull on your use of voltage, as opposed to the brute force of both amperes too

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021
I agree that your test in the vacuum chamber proved to me that is not ion wind,
I also believe that heat is not bending the wire
As far as bending a wire- that can be done by less extraordinary means,
that doesn't immediately provide a drive, is just a way of putting it
- also if a wire is bent in one direction, and then released from that force, does it not provide the same amount of propulsion in a retrograde fashion.
I'll keep thinking about this- and if I half anything at least half -sensible, I'll write back

ta for the simple answer on dc, I'll continue to mull on your use of voltage, as opposed to the brute force of both amperes too
Please feel free to test and recreate the results I am getting in my test. Always good for others to proof your work.
Thank you,
Joes

Feb 14, 2021
A new theory I am working on for space propulsion. Frame Dragging should let you use Spacetime as you would a tire on a road. Rotating mass is the tire and Spacetime is the road on which it grips and uses for propulsion. Or rotating mass is the paddle wheel on a paddle boat and spacetime is the water. Find a way to produce enough mass/energy. Easier said than done.

Feb 14, 2021
The only thing I have been able to show works in real life is the power wire drive. The frame dragging is just and idea I had. I do not know if I would ever have access to the equipment to even begin testing this idea. But if I do not at least try and think outside the box and at least post an idea no one with access to the equipment to test this new idea may never think of the idea to test it in the first place. At this point no one has figured it all out yet so everyone should try any idea they can come up with. Only way to progress beyond what we currently have.

Aug 14, 2020
So don't give up on your experimenting. Norman Dean accomplished something before witnesses (demonstrated what ever after has been known as the "Dean Drive") and because in every other way than that one thing he was nuts, to this day no one can figure out exactly what he did and exactly how he did it. A reactionless drive that actually worked -- and not one scientist witness sent to witness a demonstration, and were allowed to check out the working without being allowed to get into to the box containing the works, denied that it actually worked as described as a reactionless drive. The immediate witnesses were all qualified engineers and scientists except for one writer and publisher. Dean's patent was as crazy as he was, though, giving out idiocy and nothing useful at all. He was a paranoid maniac to the max.

So there are still so many things out there waiting discovery and invention.... and even rediscovery and reinvention. Even physics' laws have their apparent exceptions to the rules, discovered, or waiting discovery.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts