Question for TRAIN-LOCOMOTIVE experts - See!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ace5

newsartist,<br /><br />thank you very much.<br />I am thinking about building such a model.<br />and yes, there is a bread box unit that - in one version - is used to carry the progress/soyuz vehicle to and from the assembly building for mating with the booster.<br />and another one is carried to the pad, I think.

A

ace5

news,<br /><br />I am usually acostumed to built from the scratch, using paper of whatsoever a foud as helpful. <br />And I prefer the 1:62 and 1:72 scales.<br /><br />What is the nearest scale (in train building models) with the 1:72?<br />Thanks!

A

ace5

1/64 would be a nice scale.<br /><br />"Have you seen the Italian website that has free downloadable paper models of Soyuz (booster and capsule), and other space subjects, including ISS? "<br /><br />yes, marscenter.it, or something else.. Not a good job about the Soyuz launcher (not very well detailed), but it has a nice version of the space station. There is a hungarian site ( there is a link to it at ninfinger.org - paper models) that features a very very nice Soyuz/Vostok paper model. <br /><br />see<br />http://vad1939.freeweb.hu/<br /><br />Great.<br />

A

ace5

news,<br /><br />YES! There is a nice model of Bomarc there. he is a very talented guy.<br />But I dont know if he has put a downloadable model of this missile there.<br />The R-7 Vostok Soyuz is a very nice-scaled version available in that site. The parts fit nearly perfectly. He has done a very nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts