Question on Telescope!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nevers

Hmmm? The seller says this: <font color="yellow">"The telescope you are bidding is made by a major manufacturer brand new in the factory sealed (never opened) retail box."</font>Why can't/doesn't he say WHICH major manufacturer? In my opinion I'd stay clear of it and go with Orion, Celestron or Meade.

Z

zero_cool

umm, thanks!, i was assuming it was a orion, or possibly a meade but i wasnt sure, i read alot of the buyer reviews and all he had was good compliments on the tele

Z

zero_cool

grreeeeeat....mom already ordered it for me for xmas, so yeah...im stuck with it

F

formulaterp

Well they say any scope is better than no scope at all.<br />I don't actually know anyone whose bought one of these, but who knows you might get lucky.<br /><br />Oh, and if it does turn out to be a piece of junk, don't tell your mom. Just thank her anyway, and save your money for your second scope.

N

nevers

I agree with formulaterp...any 'scope will be better then no 'scope! I hope you have fun with it and please keep us posted about your observing sessions with it. Clear and Dark Skies to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.