RASC Toronto Centre meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tfwthom

Thought I would pass this along, when I invite some one to go observing with me (or the Sirius Lookers) I'm really serious. Tony came down from Canada for our Messier Marathon last March. He didn't bring his scope so I let him use one of mine. Then he got to play with Dennis's 28" dob.<br /><br />From: Tony Horvatin <br /><br />Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:58 PM<br /><br />To: Dennis Young<br />Cc: Thom Walzcak <br /><br />Subject: RASC Toronto Centre meeting this wednesday!<br /><br />Hi Dennis!<br /> <br />How are you?<br /> <br />Just a note to advise that I will finally present a report on my trip to Arizona last March to our members at our Members' Night tomorrow night. I'll be sure to put in a big thank you for the hospitality of the Sedona Astronomy Club.<br /> <br />Details here:<br />http://toronto.rasc.ca/content/upcomingmeetings.shtml<br /> <br />I see that you folks have a meeting on the same night. Please pass along my regards to Tom, Ron and everyone!!<br /> <br />Thank you again!<br /> <br />Best regards,<br /> <br />Tony :)<br /> <br />(Still President for now....:)<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.