Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

meow_missile_2.jpg

S

silylene

bearack":1yc2tyqn said:
Speaking of the NK missle launch, did anyone else notice the puff of smoke that puffed out between stage 2 and 3 when the engines egnited?

Edit to add image and link:

NKMiss.jpg

Video of launch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVBaIrIb-Kc

Bearack, very interesting! No I hadn't watched the video prior. The missle launch failed due to stage 2 malfunction. Maybe that puff of smoke had something to do with it, a bad seal perhaps? Bad o-ring?

M

MasterComposter

That puff of smoke was a NK refugee lighting up a cigar because he was finally getting out of the country.

D

drwayne

Wow, those folks don't pussy-foot around, do they? No wonder there was a catastropy.

Wayne

N

newsartist

If you don't feed engineers properly, they tend to lapse into a catatonic state.

M

Mee_n_Mac

Hey now, the US said it would do something about NK's missile test. Everyone was thinking shootdown via Standard Missile (SM) -3 but instead the Contemporary Low Altitude Weapon System was used. Granted this is the 1'st time someone has managed to get a shot of CLAWS in action but you've all seen it's predecessor in usage, the Ground Only, Deadly Zoomorphic Infantry, Large Lizard Attacker, so the existence of these types of anti-installation devices shouldn't come as a complete surprise. I just can't figure out why we didn't use the old system, I mean it's based close-by in Tokyo ?

S

schmack

Mee_n_Mac":30zo3sig said:
Hey now, the US said it would do something about NK's missile test. Everyone was thinking shootdown via Standard Missile (SM) -3 but instead the Contemporary Low Altitude Weapon System was used. Granted this is the 1'st time someone has managed to get a shot of CLAWS in action but you've all seen it's predecessor in usage, the Ground Only, Deadly Zoomorphic Infantry, Large Lizard Attacker, so the existence of these types of anti-installation devices shouldn't come as a complete surprise. I just can't figure out why we didn't use the old system, I mean it's based close-by in Tokyo ?

:lol: Sometimes i just can't help but shake my head and laugh my self silly at you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.