Reentry pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcs_seattle

Are there any good pictures or video of the shuttle or capsules going through reentry. I've only seen pictures that look pretty much like a point of white light.

V

vogon13

The CAIB report has some pix. Not a real cheerful tome to peruse though.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

L

lampblack

I seem to recall noticing some nice pics of one of the shuttles banking at 45 degrees (or so)during reentry at spaceflightnow.com.<br /><br />And they've got some pretty cool reentry video, especially of some of the early flights (Columbia, mostly). Although I think you'd have to subscribe to see those.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.