RocketCam

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drwayne

Yes, its only a few bucks a month. I like the RocketCam angles, they help me with my work.<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

H

henryhallam

What is the quality of the SpaceFlightNow videos like? On the free pages on the website it seems to show them as postage-stamp sized realplayer videos but can you get them at a decent resolution?

B

bpcooper

They are decent resolution and you can download them separately and play it in your own player and enlarge to full screen. Well worth it in my opinion, their archive goes back years. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-Ben</p> </div>

N

nolirogari

Of course you folks can all go to klydemorris.com and click on my Dr. Zooch flying model of the shuttle with its on-board TV cam. Although the flight is a lot shorter, it is still really fun. Keep in mind that the Shuttle stack stands just over 12 inches tall. The image is on the righthand side about middle of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts