Rover (MER) update on NASA TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

centsworth_II

From the NASA TV schedule:<br /><font color="yellow">October 6, Wednesday<br />3 p.m. - 6 p.m. - Live Interviews "What's New with the Mars Rovers" - JPL (One-Way Media Interviews). All times are Eastern U.S. time.<br /></font><br /><br />I don't know if "One-Way Media Interviews" are worth watching, or possible to watch. I won't be able to at that time anyway, but maybe some of you will be interested. In the meantime, I'll be waiting for the next press briefing.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

N

najab

><i>I don't know if "One-Way Media Interviews" are worth watching, or possible to watch. </i><p>If you've ever tuned in to NASA-TV and seen a 'talking head' sitting around for half an hour and then talking to someone you can't see for 10 minutes, then you've seen a one-way media interview. Basically, the unseen person asking the questions is either a TV anchor or a moderator at a museum or planetarium: they ask questions via the phone and the NASA talking head answers over the satellite.<p>They aren't very interesting to watch, since it's literally an hour of watching the person pick lint off their shirt followed by 3 minutes of them talking, but you <i>might</i> hear something interesting.</p></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts