Rutan in Wonderland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ortemus74

One pill makes you taller...<br /><br />Scaling SpaceShipOne up seventy-to-one of the current size will allow people to travel into geosyncronous orbit. Now there is a commercial way to take people into space its now up to engineers to do it.

B

bobvanx

Yeh.<br /><br />Heck with the flying car. Give me a sub-orbital spaceship instead! San Francisco to Colorado Springs in 40 minutes!

S

spacester

I'm for anything and everything about human spaceflight, but I've never gotten an answer to this question:<br /><br />Why would anyone want to be in a geosynchronous orbit?<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rogers_buck

For one, that would make White Night bigger than the Spruce Goose. The Composite Goose. The good thing is that it would rid all the landfills of old tires...

B

bobvanx

In GEO people will be able to earn lots of money servicing Powersats.<br /><br />Sure, most of the work will be done robotically and tele-operated, but some folks will be out there, earning big dollars in exchange for getting a good dose of rem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts