Satellite megaconstellations threaten ozone layer recovery, study confirms

I'm assuming that this research was done with gas law chemistry. So those who believe that such controls and maintains our atmosphere, this supposition might be of interest.

I have long doubted the ozone explanation. I think that a "ozone hole" is a natural occurrence and has happened long before fluorocarbons. The life on earth has probably made use of it in some way. Some lifeforms in the southern hemisphere might indicate this supposition. UV as a energy source. Life has made use of everything else.

I believe our atmosphere is created and maintain by earth's biosphere. Not gas law physics.

Gas law physics is just a common stage for it(bio-agenda) to occur in.

This is a living planet. Life manufactures and maintains it's environment. Life produces environment.

The physics on this planet are unique and singular. Our bio physics are not used elsewhere.

The act of living puts an extreme bias on clear reason and recognizing simplicity.

We will never understand the complication we exist in. Because we are blind to the simple.

Life has too much mud.

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site
I'm assuming that this research was done with gas law chemistry. So those who believe that such controls and maintains our atmosphere, this supposition might be of interest.

I have long doubted the ozone explanation. I think that a "ozone hole" is a natural occurrence and has happened long before fluorocarbons. The life on earth has probably made use of it in some way. Some lifeforms in the southern hemisphere might indicate this supposition. UV as a energy source. Life has made use of everything else.

I believe our atmosphere is created and maintain by earth's biosphere. Not gas law physics.

Gas law physics is just a common stage for it(bio-agenda) to occur in.

This is a living planet. Life manufactures and maintains it's environment. Life produces environment.

The physics on this planet are unique and singular. Our bio physics are not used elsewhere.

The act of living puts an extreme bias on clear reason and recognizing simplicity.

We will never understand the complication we exist in. Because we are blind to the simple.

Life has too much mud.
What does that imply at a practical level?

You seem to think this not a matter for serious concern, because life "has probably made use of" UV radiation in the past, because (you think that) those radiation levels have been high in the past. This is because you think that an ozone hole is "a natural occurrence."

Can you cite any observed evidence for any of these suppositions? Do you think that an ozone hole being a "natural occurrence" means that it couldn't also be man-made?

Do you presume that because UV has supposedly been useful in the past, that it will not be harmful to present life forms? Does it matter if it is or not?

Do you suppose that because "Life manufactures and maintains its environment," that we humans can't do anything to alter our environment to the detriment of life?

Apr 18, 2020
Visit site

Solar made ozone holes.
But these are rare occurrences. Satellites burning up in the atmosphere is a continuing and growing phenomenon. As was our dumping of chlorofluorocarbons into the atmosphere, until, remarkably, the Montreal Protocol curbed that and the ozone layer is recovering.

How about the other questions I asked earlier? Crickets?

Latest posts