saving your PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schmack

How do i set my settings to save my sent pm's? It seems as though the default setting is not to save them and i can't, for the life of me, find a way to save them. I am sure the feature is available as it has a "Sent PM'S" button. But mine always says it's empty.

D

doublehelix

schmack":qkxkenrd said:
How do i set my settings to save my sent pm's? It seems as though the default setting is not to save them and i can't, for the life of me, find a way to save them. I am sure the feature is available as it has a "Sent PM'S" button. But mine always says it's empty.

Hmmm... saving PMs in your Sent Messages box is the only option; there is no option to not have them saved. Check your Sent Messages box and see if they are in there. They do not live in Outbox. Post here what you find.

-dh

S

schmack

ok,

They are sitting in my "outbox" Does this mean they haven't been sent yet? My "Sent items" box is empty.

S

Smersh

schmack":2wnze2n2 said:
ok,

They are sitting in my "outbox" Does this mean they haven't been sent yet? My "Sent items" box is empty.

If this board works the same as other phpBB boards, pm.s will show in your "outbox" until they are read by the person they are being sent to. Once the message is read, it will then show in your "sent messages" box.

B

brandbll

DH, just an FYI, my inobx still currently reads that i have -2 new messages. Not a big deal, as i just figure -2 means 0, just wanted to let you know though...

B

brandbll

brandbll":12kihl11 said:
DH, just an FYI, my inobx still currently reads that i have -2 new messages. Not a big deal, as i just figure -2 means 0, just wanted to let you know though...

FYI DH, problem is solved. I currently have 0 new messages which is what it should be. Wundebar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts