Scientists call for serious study of 'unidentified aerial phenomena'

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
May 19, 2021
Visit site
CIA and DOD agents asked me to work on the UFO/Consciousness problem back in the 1970s. See MIT's David Kaiser's award-winning book "How the Hippies Saved Physics." I with other physicists have now solved the physics mystery on how the Tic Tac flies and we can build our own. My Cornell physics professors built the atomic bomb in the Manhattan Project, we now need a new Manhattan Project to build our own Tic Tacs for the US Space Force. Vladimir Putin's agents interviewed me about my thoughts on this back in 2014. This is a new space arms race.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1pWjIoLCxzj7sz6dk51gQ
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/top-physicist-claims-uss-nimitz-21726921
So has the US military contracted with you and those "other physicists" to build some Tic Tacs? If not, why not?

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Read that entire report. The level of speculation, conjecture, imagination, unsupported assertions, reliance on 2nd hand reports as actual evidence, and attribution of imagined traits to extraterrestrials and their hardware is just staggering. Your claim to have "solved the mystery" is hyperbole of the laughable sort that has done more to dissuade others from taking this subject seriously than it has to shed light on solving anything. Future human time travelers researching their evolution? Please. Good luck getting a contract to produce a prototype Tic Tac.

May 21, 2021
Visit site
Have you built a working prototype?
Why does he have to have built a working prototype. Not to speak for Sarfatti but he and his colleagues seem to have figured out the theoretical basis of the Tic Tacs physics. A low power warp drive using a very specific type of material. Fact is taking the Tic Tac performance into account as provided by Kevin Day on board the Princeton, the object dropped from 28,000 ft to sea level in 0.78 seconds. That's from a standing start to mach 60. The Russians aren't stupid, neither are the Chinese so if Sarfatti is right then the western world really needs to figure this out now.

May 19, 2021
Visit site
Why does he have to have built a working prototype. Not to speak for Sarfatti but he and his colleagues seem to have figured out the theoretical basis of the Tic Tacs physics. A low power warp drive using a very specific type of material. Fact is taking the Tic Tac performance into account as provided by Kevin Day on board the Princeton, the object dropped from 28,000 ft to sea level in 0.78 seconds. That's from a standing start to mach 60. The Russians aren't stupid, neither are the Chinese so if Sarfatti is right then the western world really needs to figure this out now.
Because theory often doesn't correspond to reality. The proof of the theory would be to actually do the experiment of making one. Getting funding for that project would also validate that their theories are sufficiently compelling to convince other smart people to invest money in the project. Cold fusion and the EmDrive are two recent examples of qualified people claiming they had figured out major breakthroughs that turned out to not be real.

Here's a quote from the report Sarfatti referred to as evidence that they've figured out the Tic Tacs: "Dr. Sarfatti believes T^3 derives from future humans: “We are talking time travel to the past, instant travel to moon, Mars, stars.”

I'd suggest we take his claims of having solved this mystery with a measure of skepticism.

Last edited:

Latest posts