Scientists may finally know where the biggest, oldest black holes in the universe came from.

Scientists may finally know where the biggest, oldest black holes in the universe came from.

Ok so what does it matter? How does knowing even the age of the Universe itself make a difference?

One way or another the earth’s, days are numbered. Am I being fatalistic or pessimistic??

Yeah maybe, but if we’re not going to send human beings to do the actual exploring of the Universe, where will that leave us in the future?
Where Stephen Hawking prophesied we would be left in 1,000 years from now, if not sooner, if we don't start expanding out right now! Extinct!

He said we don't have the time! That it's "imperative!" not just "important!"

Last edited:

Wolfshadw

To quote School House Rocky, "Cause knowledge is power!"

The more we know (or the more we think we know), the better the understanding of the environment of the Universe. With more knowledge, we're better able to predict what is necessary for the ability of future generations to survive "out there".

The more we know, the more we can empower our scientists to come up with new ideas of technology and then put them to work in trying to create them.

Even if our current understanding is wrong, it's still a step forward for all humankind.
(or maybe I'm just optimistic).

-Wolf sends

The more we know (or the more we think we know), the better the understanding of the environment of the Universe. With more knowledge, we're better able to predict what is necessary for the ability of future generations to survive "out there".

The more we know, the more we can empower our scientists to come up with new ideas of technology and then put them to work in trying to create them.

Even if our current understanding is wrong, it's still a step forward for all humankind.

-Wolf sends
Sorry, you are "just optimistic" when you said, "empower our scientists...." In all the history of new ideas of technology, then putting them to work, it has always been the brute force flood of mass genius -- "infinity of the mind" -- in energetic frontier exodus that has broken through the barriers to creation in (as Michio Kaku put it) solving the problem(s) of relativity. It is the "frontier flood", not the few professional scientists surfing the flood, that win grand prizes.

You need the million billion first and foremost to develop, to spring, the one-in-a-million billion. There are no shortcuts, not really. The million billion is a guarantee . . . the shortcut a miracle, if at all.

Wrong question. Where do they go?
Black hole / white hole / pale ghost / going, going, gone . . . but never really gone!
-----------------------

'Antigonish', by William Hughs Mearns, 1899:

"Yesterday upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today,
I wish, I wish he'd go away!

When I came home last night at three,
The man was waiting there for me.
But when I looked around the hall,
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back anymore!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door...

Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there!
He wasn't there again today.
Oh, how I wish he'd go away..."

Last edited:
Where Stephen Hawking prophesied we would be left in 1,000 years from now, if not sooner, if we don't start expanding out right now! Extinct!

He said we don't have the time! That it's "imperative!" not just "important!"
Interestingly IMHO that's barely enough time have learned how to successfully terra form and get to one of our solar system's terraformable(?) compatible moons.

But not if the knowledge to get humans there alive, and in the physical condition to make a go of it; has not been learned.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
OK so what does it matter? How does knowing even the age of the Universe itself make a difference?
One way or another the earth’s, days are numbered. Am I being fatalistic or pessimistic??
Yeah maybe, but if we’re not going to send human beings to do the actual exploring of the Universe, where will that leave us in the future?
arturo.v.domingez@gmail says): Scientists may finally know where the biggest, oldest black holes in the universe came from.
OK so what does it matter? How does knowing even the age of the Universe itself make a difference?

Well!!): First off): Scientists/Astrophysicists will never know where the biggest oldest black hole in the universe came from because of their misassumption that universe was created by the absurd Big Bang “Singularity” from a volume of less than an atom to its present size and form by the absurd impossible “Big Bang Singularity’s” miraculous release of energy that miraculously pulled protons and antiprotons Out OF Vacuum” which then immediately annihilated each other with no net increase in matter particles!!

But if astrophysicists begin to consider my assertion that neutron indestructible permeable sacs evolved in the center of the universe at highest (GP1) God Particle 1 Aether Particles at highest GP1 Aether Particle pressure in the center of the universe where the newly evolved neutrons decayed to proton, electron and neutrino indestructible permeable sacs that formed planets and stars that minted embryonic new neutron indestructible sacs inside the center of planets and stars that over infinite time resulted in up to 2 trillion galaxies in our finite in volume ageless universe!!): Then, all the mysteries of modern physics can be solved!!

Just, follow me to understand why Einstein's E=MC2 is only a half-truth and how gravitational force is generated as the matter particles of a mass heat up and subjects like dark matter gravity, dark energy, etc etc etc!!

And Now for): OK so what does it matter?? How does knowing even the age of the Universe itself make a difference??

It’s important to understand that the universe is infinitely old and that electromagnetic waves propagate in a Gaseous GP1 Aether Particle Medium under pressure, just as, sound waves propagate in a gaseous air medium under pressure in order to solve all the mysteries of modern physics!!

No stating a fact that our planet Earth will become a cinder in about a billion years is not fatalistic!!
Stating a very real possibility that our planet Earth will become a cinder in about 1000 years from greenhouse gas emissions is fatalistic!!

Our future is here on Earth and only on our planet Earth!! If we were to control greenhouse emissions, then perhaps, mankind could survive another 777 million years!! Otherwise, in as little as 1,000 to 10,000 years, the world population could shrink back to as little as 10,000 humans!!

As to your article reference, we are given!!):
NASA discovers the OLDEST supermassive black hole yet??
Story by Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline • 2mo
Black hole in a galaxy named UHZ1 formed 470 million years after the Big Bang
Its light has travelled a whopping 13.2 billion years to reach our space telescopes
Astronomers have discovered the oldest supermassive black hole yet – almost dating back to the time of the Big Bang.

The way to tell the age of a galaxy is by size of its black hole!! For instance M87’s SMBH in the center of the Virgo Supercluster at 6.5 Billion Solar masses is the largest SMBH nearby!!

Now, I was given that a SMBH of 3.5 Billion Solar Masses accumulates 1 solar mass every 10 years and that a 6.5 Solar Mass SMBH accumulates 1 solar mass every 5 years!!

What that means is that SMBHs double in size every 25 Billion Years!!

Also, if you accept that the universe is infinitely old and since the most massive SMBH is only given at about 100 Billion Solar Masses, then, you must conclude that SMBHs start shrinking after reaching 100 Billion Solar Masses because the universe is infinitely old!!

Sagittarius a, the Milky Way’s SMBH is given at about 4.1 Million Solar Masses!! Which means that Sag a must double in size 1585 times to reach the mass of M87’s SMBH of 6.5 Billion Solar masses Over a minimum of 250 Billion Years!!
{6,500,000,000/4,100,000}= 1,585} 2e10=1012} 10x25 Billion Years}= 250 Billion Years to grow Sag a to 6.5 Billion Solar Masses!!
Talk More Later!! Have A Great Day!!

Last edited:
arturo.v.domingez@gmail says): Scientists may finally know where the biggest, oldest black holes in the universe came from.

Well!!): First off): Scientists/Astrophysicists will never know where the biggest oldest black hole in the universe came from because of their misassumption that universe was created by the absurd Big Bang “Singularity” from a volume of less than an atom to its present size and form by the absurd impossible “Big Bang Singularity’s” miraculous release of energy that miraculously pulled protons and antiprotons Out OF Vacuum” which then immediately annihilated each other with no net increase in matter particles!!

But if astrophysicists begin to consider my assertion that neutron indestructible permeable sacs evolved in the center of the universe at highest (GP1) God Particle 1 Aether Particles at highest GP1 Aether Particle pressure in the center of the universe where the newly evolved neutrons decayed to proton, electron and neutrino indestructible permeable sacs that formed planets and stars that minted embryonic new neutron indestructible sacs inside the center of planets and stars that over infinite time resulted in up to 2 trillion galaxies in our finite in volume ageless universe!!): Then, all the mysteries of modern physics can be solved!!

Just, follow me to understand why Einstein's E=MC2 is only a half-truth and how gravitational force is generated as the matter particles of a mass heat up and subjects like dark matter gravity, dark energy, etc etc etc!!

And Now for): OK so what does it matter?? How does knowing even the age of the Universe itself make a difference??

It’s important to understand that the universe is infinitely old and that electromagnetic waves propagate in a Gaseous GP1 Aether Particle Medium under pressure, just as, sound waves propagate in a gaseous air medium under pressure in order to solve all the mysteries of modern physics!!

No stating a fact that our planet Earth will become a cinder in about a billion years is not fatalistic!!
Stating a very real possibility that our planet Earth will become a cinder in about 1000 years from greenhouse gas emissions is fatalistic!!

Our future is here on Earth and only on our planet Earth!! If we were to control greenhouse emissions, then perhaps, mankind could survive another 777 million years!! Otherwise, in as little as 1,000 to 10,000 years, the world population could shrink back to as little as 10,000 humans!!

As to your article reference, we are given!!):
NASA discovers the OLDEST supermassive black hole yet??
Story by Jonathan Chadwick For Mailonline • 2mo
Black hole in a galaxy named UHZ1 formed 470 million years after the Big Bang
Its light has travelled a whopping 13.2 billion years to reach our space telescopes
Astronomers have discovered the oldest supermassive black hole yet – almost dating back to the time of the Big Bang.

The way to tell the age of a galaxy is by size of its black hole!! For instance M87’s SMBH in the center of the Virgo Supercluster at 6.5 Billion Solar masses is the largest SMBH nearby!!

Now, I was given that a SMBH of 3.5 Billion Solar Masses accumulates 1 solar mass every 10 years and that a 6.5 Solar Mass SMBH accumulates 1 solar mass every 5 years!!

What that means is that SMBHs double in size every 25 Billion Years!!

Also, if you accept that the universe is infinitely and since the most massive SMBH is only given at about 100 Billion Solar Masses, then, you must conclude that SMBHs start shrinking after reaching 100 Billion Solar Masses because the universe is infinitely old!!

Sagittarius a, the Milky Way’s SMBH is given a about 4.1 Million Solar Masses!! Which means that Sag a must double in size 1585 times to reach the mass of M87’s SMBH of 6.5 Billion Solar masses Over a minimum of 250 Billion Years!!
{6,500,000,000/4,100,000}= 1,585} 2e10=1012} 10x25 Billion Years}= 250 Billion Years to grow Sag a to 6.5 Billion Solar Masses!!
Talk More Later!! Have A Great Day!!
I see (at least I think I see) where you’re coming from. Tunnel vision, if that’s what we can call it, is what leads us to believe we have drawn the only real and conclusive decisions we can arrived at. I’m calling it tunnel vision because I believe we have the capability to notice and take into account more than that which is clearly in front of us.

What is clear is that we can at best speculate, even mathematically, what is to be. In recognizing that, then we will be able to use GP1 to perhaps get a close approximation of when and/or even if the Universe has a zero-sum event in its future.

The first step(s) to that is the recognition that we know next to nothing. Do not interpret that as being ignorant; but as a recognition that if anything our knowledge has been expanding despite our most learned scholars(?) pronouncement, for years now, that we already know pretty much everything there is to know.

Then taking that and applying it to our situation as we know it. Whether it’s 1,000, 10,000 or even 100,000 years before we need to have already setup the contingency plans for humanities survival. Going to the moon and back has not shown us how to accomplish that. Until we do the press to test, we are once again simply speculating that we have the answers.

So, if the bottom line is all we should consider. For instance if that, is what has the greatest possibility of coming true, then we need to be certain which one is the one that’s correct, i.e. the doomsday clock, natural earth born disasters, and of course natural extraterrestrial disasters (and no I’m not talking about alien invasions). The three implied scenarios I believe cover the span in which the need to have completed the steps required will need, to have been completed.

Thanks for the conversation and hope to discuss other matters as well at some point.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
I see (at least I think I see) where you’re coming from. Tunnel vision, if that’s what we can call it, is what leads us to believe we have drawn the only real and conclusive decisions we can arrived at. I’m calling it tunnel vision because I believe we have the capability to notice and take into account more than that which is clearly in front of us.

So, if the bottom line is all we should consider. For instance if that, is what has the greatest possibility of coming true, then we need to be certain which one is the one that’s correct, i.e. the doomsday clock, natural earth born disasters, and of course natural extraterrestrial disasters (and no I’m not talking about alien invasions). The three implied scenarios I believe cover the span in which the need to have completed the steps required will need, to have been completed.

Thanks for the conversation and hope to discuss other matters as well at some point.
Like you Arturo, my son, today at lunch at Five Guys refused to consider any of my novel concepts!! Now, am I the one with tunnel vision or are you guys the ones with tunnel vision!!):

Arturo): Can you respond to the following with respect to the accuracy of the given facts and the logic of my arguments??

Protons are given to have right handed spin and a positive charge and antiprotons are given to have a left-handed spin and a negative charge!!

I say that when a spinning proton indestructible permeable sac touches a spinning antiproton indestructible permeable sac, the two otherwise minted indestructible sacs physically touch ripping each other’s sac, releasing the compressed GP1 Aether Particles rapidly like pouring out completely a two liter coke bottle in a sink and exhibiting an observable amount of electromagnetic radiation!!

Because the damaged sacs release all of their compressed GP1 Aether Particles and sac internal GP1 Aether Pressure equalizes with pressure outside of the sacs, the proton and the antiproton appear to have annihilated each other!!

I suggest that a right-handed spinning proton can be converted to a left-handed spinning anti-proton, by simply flipping the protons magnetic poles!!

I suggest that a proton relative to its north magnetic pole spins clockwise and that an antiproton relative to its north magnetic pole spins counterclockwise!!

I, further, suggest that a White Dwarf Type 1a Supernova cannot be powered by 1.40 Solar Masses of Carbon by runaway carbon fusion as alleged because the “Diamond Carbon” is given to be at 20 million times Earth Density and therefore no longer capable of instantly “Running Away” and fusing which leaves us with only 125 Earth masses of matter converted to antimatter and mixed with 125 Earth masses of matter to power Type 1a Supernovas at 1.5e44 Joules of explosive force!!

Similarly, Core Collapse cannot power Type 2 Supernovae because the core is compressed over the entire life of the Progenitor Star and not miraculously and suddenly as given!!

Besides a core collapse if it could collapse is incapable of generating up to 1.5e45 Joules of explosive power!!

Only the conversion of 1250 Earth Masses of matter converted to antimatter and mixed with 1250 Earth Masses of antimatter is given to be able to power up to 1.5e45 Joule Supernovae Type 2 explosions!!

Do you understand that a spinning matter particle can be converted to an antimatter spinning particle simply by flipping its magnetic poles during the extreme compression-decompression cycles of supernovae progenitor stars??

If you have any questions about any of the given mysteries of modern physics, please, do not hesitate to ask!! I am the only one with the correct mechanical physical answers!!

Talk More Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

Like you Arturo, my son, today at lunch at Five Guys refused to consider any of my novel concepts!! Now, am I the one with tunnel vision or are you guys the ones with tunnel vision!!):

Arturo): Can you respond to the following with respect to the accuracy of the given facts and the logic of my arguments??

Protons are given to have right handed spin and a positive charge and antiprotons are given to have a left-handed spin and a negative charge!!

I say that when a spinning proton indestructible permeable sac touches a spinning antiproton indestructible permeable sac, the two otherwise minted indestructible sacs physically touch ripping each other’s sac, releasing the compressed GP1 Aether Particles rapidly like pouring out completely a two liter coke bottle in a sink and exhibiting an observable amount of electromagnetic radiation!!

Because the damaged sacs release all of their compressed GP1 Aether Particles and sac internal GP1 Aether Pressure equalizes with pressure outside of the sacs, the proton and the antiproton appear to have annihilated each other!!

I suggest that a right-handed spinning proton can be converted to a left-handed spinning anti-proton, by simply flipping the protons magnetic poles!!

I suggest that a proton relative to its north magnetic pole spins clockwise and that an antiproton relative to its north magnetic pole spins counterclockwise!!

I, further, suggest that a White Dwarf Type 1a Supernova cannot be powered by 1.40 Solar Masses of Carbon by runaway carbon fusion as alleged because the “Diamond Carbon” is given to be at 20 million times Earth Density and therefore no longer capable of instantly “Running Away” and fusing which leaves us with only 125 Earth masses of matter converted to antimatter and mixed with 125 Earth masses of matter to power Type 1a Supernovas at 1.5e44 Joules of explosive force!!

Similarly, Core Collapse cannot power Type 2 Supernovae because the core is compressed over the entire life of the Progenitor Star and not miraculously and suddenly as given!!

Besides a core collapse if it could collapse is incapable of generating up to 1.5e45 Joules of explosive power!!

Only the conversion of 1250 Earth Masses of matter converted to antimatter and mixed with 1250 Earth Masses of antimatter is given to be able to power up to 1.5e45 Joule Supernovae Type 2 explosions!!

Do you understand that a spinning matter particle can be converted to an antimatter spinning particle simply by flipping its magnetic poles during the extreme compression-decompression cycles of supernovae progenitor stars??

If you have any questions about any of the given mysteries of modern physics, please, do not hesitate to ask!! I am the only one with the correct mechanical physical answers!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to imply you suffer from tunnel vision. Only that it can affect us all and that we may wish to guard against it. To make sure we don't close our minds to what we might otherwise miss.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I did not mean to imply you suffer from tunnel vision. Only that it can affect us all and that we may wish to guard against it. To make sure we don't close our minds to what we might otherwise miss.
No Problem!! Just open your mind enough to comment on or question my best novel postulate below, I will appreciate it!!):

I am strongly attached to all my revolutionary theories and associated proofs but it's hard to get a fair hearing for my novel ideas because the Big Bang Theory Accelerating Expanding Universe is given as the "Best Theory" despite all it's apparent shortcomings!!

Anyway by correcting the misassumptions of modern physicists, anyone can develop A Grand Unified Theory Of Gravity, Origin and Maintenance of The Cosmic Web and The Evolution Of Neutron Permeable Sacs In A Finite In Volume Ageless Universe And Logically with given data solve all the given mysteries of modern physics!!

I am nobody special but I have corrected the gaslighting and misassumptions of modern physicists to solve all the mysteries of modern physics!!

You might find the exact physical mechanics that generate gravity and store dark energy that in 5 Billion Years will transform our Sun to a Red Giant interesting below!! Please, Enjoy!!

The Proofs About My Suggestion That Gravity Is The Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up!!):
1): Take Our Own Sun As An Example Of Gravity Generation As Our Sun’s Matter Heats Up!!):
A): We Are Given That Our Sun Formed From The Collapse Of A Molecular Hydrogen-Helium Cloud At 10 Degrees Kelvin!!
B): We Are Given That For The Past 5 Billion Years That Our Sun Has Been Heating Up And Generating Gravity!!
C): We Are Given That Our Sun Will Heat Up By 6% Per Billion Years For The Next 5 Billion Years While Generating Gravity!!
D): In 5 Billion Years); We Are Given That Our Sun Will Start Cooling From 7777 Kelvin To 3000 Kelvin While Net Emitting The Stored Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles That Were Stored During The 10 Billion Years That Our Sun Heated Up And Generated Gravity Blowing Off Half Its Mass Leaving A White Dwarf Remnant About The Size Of Earth At 200,000 Times Earth Density!!
E): One Proof That As Matter Cools And Net Expels GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Is The Red Giant Phase Of Our Sun’s Life Cycle And All Red Giant Stars!!

2): From Observations Of Bullet Clusters We Know That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Stays With The Star Matter And Dark Neutrino Matter Heating Up From The Radiant Energy Of Stars And Not With An Equal Amount Of Cooling Hot Gaseous Matter Left Behind As The Two Galactic Clusters Separate!!

Above 1 & 2): Coincidence Or Direct Proof That Gravity Is A Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up And That As Matter Particles Cool And Net Expel GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Like By The Cooling Hot Gases Equal To The Mass Of The Stars Of A Bullet Cluster And The Cooling Gases At 7777 Kelvin When Our Sun Will Begin To Transform To A Red Giant!!

3): From The Discovery Of The DiPole RePeller Void In 2017): We Are Given That Lowering The Energy Quotient Per Cubic Meter In A Void Releases Measurable Dark Repulsive Energy As The Matter Including Dark Neutrino Matter In The Void Cools And Net Expels Compressed GP1 Aether Particles Creating A Void With Repulsive High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure System!!

4): Suggestion): As Superclusters Crunch And Energy Density Per Cubic Meter Increases And As Nucleon Matter In All The Stars And Neutrino Dark Matter Heats Up By Net Compressing GP1 Aether Particles Inside The Matter Vessel Sacs While Reducing The Volume Of Space): We Generate Increasing Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Throughout The Supercluster As We Are Given That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Will Be Generated By The Reduction In GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Relative To The High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Of Expanding Voids!!

5): We Are Given That As The Great Attractor And The Shapley Attractor Crunch And Energy Density-Vacuum Energy Increases Per Cubic Meter); Matter Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Is Generated In The Attractors That Causes The Local Galactic Group, The Virgo Galactic Centric Cluster And The Virgo Supercluster To Be Pulled At 341 Kilometers/Second Towards The Attractors); While The Cooling DiPole RePeller Void With Decreasing Vacuum Energy Per Cubic Meter Pushes Us At 290 Kilometers Per Second Towards The Great Attractor For A Net Total Peculiar Velocity Of 631 Kilometers/Second For Our Virgo Supercluster And Our Local Galactic Group!!

6): We Are Given That Low Air Pressure Hurricane Systems Develop At The Equator And That Hurricanes Intensify From Solar Radiant Heat And Warm Water!!

From The Given Above): I Suggest That The Heating Up Of Matter Particles Results In Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure That Results In Low Air Pressure And/Or Gravitational Force Is Generated As Potential Dark Energy And Mass Is Stored In Matter Particle Permeable Sacs!!

And At The Earth’s Poles We Are Given That As Matter Cools High Air Pressure Systems Develop As Compressed Net GP1 Aether Particles Pulsate Out Of Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Pulsating Hovering Permeable Indestructible Vessel Sacs Resulting In High GP1 Aether Particle Systems That Transform Air Particles To High Air Pressure Systems As They Cool!!

7): Side Note): If You Look At A Picture Of A Low Air Pressure Hurricane System On Earth And A Picture Of A Low GP1 Aether Particle Spiral Galaxy System In Space Side By Side); You Will Find The Pictures Are Nearly Identical Because Both Are Low GP1 Aether Particle Systems!!

I welcome any and all questions about any and all of my posts, theories and associated proofs!! If you should question, you will learn about gravity, dark matter gravity and dark energy mysteries as given by modern physicists along with logical easy to understand physical mechanical explanations based on given facts!!

Talk More Soon!! Have A Great Day!!!

"Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles" - Adoni Yannop

This item might be a good candidate for an acronym. Do you have one in mind?

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
"Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles" - Adoni Yannop

This item might be a good candidate for an acronym. Do you have one in mind?
You Got Me Bill!! It was tough enough coming up, just, with the God Particle 1 (GP1) as the tiniest particle of mass from the hullabaloo surrounding the discovery of The Higgs Boson given as an absurd "God" Particle!!

Can you work up an acronym for me?? Dark Energy Stored In Nucleons As Gravity Is Generated Conserving Energy?? DESINAGIGCE??

But my tiny tiny gaseous GP1 Theorectical Particle must be as the medium of electromagnetic waves because the quantized energy of the massless photon cannot carry momentum force which leaves only the GP1 tiny tiny particles of mass to carry the photon's momentum force as electromagnetic waves propagate through the GP1 Aether Particle Medium of electromagnetic waves!!

Bill): Do you agree that if the universe evolved neutron permeable indestructible sacs in the center of the universe at highest GP1 Aether Particle pressure from gaseous GP1 Aether Particles that after the neutrons decayed to hydrogen that planets and stars could form that minted even more embryonic neutrons inside the planets and stars??

Or Simply, did the universe evolve neutrons that decayed to hydrogen??

Or Simply, does every star in the universe mint new embryonic neutrons from neutrinos and from reverse beta decay of hydrogen that when warmed up to absolute zero by net imploding GP1 Aether Particles decay to hydrogen ??

Last edited:

-Wolf sends
I agree there is a definite benefit to increased knowledge but knowledge in and of itself is not a guarantee of survival.

If knowledge is increased by our recognition of what we observe, and experimentation is the way we increase our ability to recognize differences in the reaction to controlled stimulus.

Then way we learn whether an assumption we have arrived at is correct is when, and only when, we look to
You Got Me Bill!! It was tough enough coming up, just, with the God Particle 1 (GP1) as the tiniest particle of mass from the hullabaloo surrounding the discovery of The Higgs Boson given as an absurd "God" Particle!!

Can you work up an acronym for me?? Dark Energy Stored In Nucleons As Gravity Is Generated Conserving Energy?? DESINAGIGCE??

But my tiny tiny gaseous GP1 Theorectical Particle must be as the medium of electromagnetic waves because the quantized energy of the massless photon cannot carry momentum force which leaves only the GP1 tiny tiny particles of mass to carry the photon's momentum force as electromagnetic waves propagate through the GP1 Aether Particle Medium of electromagnetic waves!!

Bill): Do you agree that if the universe evolved neutron permeable indestructible sacs in the center of the universe at highest GP1 Aether Particle pressure from gaseous GP1 Aether Particles that after the neutrons decayed to hydrogen that planets and stars could form that minted even more embryonic neutrons inside the planets and stars??

Or Simply, did the universe evolve neutrons that decayed to hydrogen??

Or Simply, does every star in the universe mint new embryonic neutrons from neutrinos and from reverse beta decay of hydrogen that when warmed up to absolute zero by net imploding GP1 Aether Particles decay to hydrogen ??

move forward based on that assumption.

So yeah, I would say settling for the benefits of contiguous progress strictly through the observation of experimental results is being optimistic.

-Wolf sends

-Wolf sends
I agree there is a definite benefit to increased knowledge but knowledge in and of itself is not a guarantee of survival.

If knowledge is increased by our recognition of what we observe, and experimentation is the way we increase our ability to recognize differences in the reaction to controlled stimulus.

Then way we learn whether an assumption we have arrived at is correct is when, and only when, we look to move forward based on that assumption.

So yeah, I would say settling for the benefits of continuous progress strictly through the observation of experimental results is being optimistic.

Wrong question. Where do they go?
The proper hardware for automation is not even close to the proper hardware for all life sustaining needs. As to where do we go?

So, while automated science might in fact get us headed in the right direction. However, only actually getting there will prove that there were benefits from having figure where that was.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Then way we learn whether an assumption we have arrived at is correct is when, and only when, we look to move forward based on that assumption.
So yeah, I would say settling for the benefits of contiguous progress strictly through the observation of experimental results is being optimistic.

Arturo, you are, awfully, concerned about the survival of humanity!! There was a time when I was very fearful of the future!! What I learned to do is control the things that I could control and ignore the rest!!

For instance even though, I have no control over a large meteorite hitting the Earth, I can take solace that a meteorite as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs and all animals larger than rodents is hundreds of millions of years away or billions of years away!!

And that NASA is developing proven technology to direct large meteors away from Earth!!

Definitely, NASA's developing meteor deflection technology can save lives if needed in the future!! A more pressing concern for us and our children is climate change that can make the Earth uninhabitable over several thousand years!!

On the plus side as the human population declines from reduced birth rates and the fact that "The Rich Get Richer And The Poor Get Children!!' and Early Deaths From Climate Change, Green House Emissions will decline but at what level of population??

For instance Germans are given to be extinct as a race in a mere 400 Years or 16 Generations of Germans!?

My fellow Greeks and half-Greeks will fair no better in 400 years!!

Will the Earth's Population stabilize at 1 Billion in 1000 Years or 100 Million in 1000 Years or will it be a mere10,000 people in specially built shelters in 1000 years?? I don't know!!

Do you see Arturo that because I have no control over peoples future survival on Earth, I have "No Worries"!!

No worries, Arturo!! Have A Great Day and Smile Often!!

Arturo, you are, awfully, concerned about the survival of humanity!! There was a time when I was very fearful of the future!! What I learned to do is control the things that I could control and ignore the rest!!

For instance even though, I have no control over a large meteorite hitting the Earth, I can take solace that a meteorite as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs and all animals larger than rodents is hundreds of millions of years away or billions of years away!!

And that NASA is developing proven technology to direct large meteors away from Earth!!

Definitely, NASA's developing meteor deflection technology can save lives if needed in the future!! A more pressing concern for us and our children is climate change that can make the Earth uninhabitable over several thousand years!!

On the plus side as the human population declines from reduced birth rates and the fact that "The Rich Get Richer And The Poor Get Children!!' and Early Deaths From Climate Change, Green House Emissions will decline but at what level of population??

For instance Germans are given to be extinct as a race in a mere 400 Years or 16 Generations of Germans!?

My fellow Greeks and half-Greeks will fair no better in 400 years!!

Will the Earth's Population stabilize at 1 Billion in 1000 Years or 100 Million in 1000 Years or will it be a mere10,000 people in specially built shelters in 1000 years?? I don't know!!

Do you see Arturo that because I have no control over peoples future survival on Earth, I have "No Worries"!!

No worries, Arturo!! Have A Great Day and Smile Often!!
Arturo, you are, awfully, concerned about the survival of humanity!!

I can see where that is reasonable conclusion from what I’ve posted. Although my objective is driven more by an observation, via which I point out an important, and missing, component to our exploration of space and the knowledge that will bring.

I mean let’s face it even recently we’ve had, or have been, narrowly missed being hit by rocks that could and would cause significant damage to our home planet.

Space born rocks (meteors?) which we didn’t identify, as potential dangers, until it was too late to do anything. Even if we had, had the capability to do anything about it.

That does not mean we should not even bother with looking for the next best place to get to; just in case the disaster, such an event, might cause is something nature can recover from.

Which in my humble opinion brings me back to an undeniable conclusion. That science (knowledge?) for the sake of science is pointless.

Otherwise, I too have no worries. Not even if I'm the only one that ever reaches that conclusion.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
That does not mean we should not even bother with looking for the next best place to get to; just in case the disaster, such an event, might cause is something nature can recover from.

Which in my humble opinion brings me back to an undeniable conclusion. That science (knowledge?) for the sake of science is pointless.
By science (knowledge) for the sake of science is pointless do you mean that research into faster and more efficient microchip minting equipment is pointless or do mean that research into unproven and possibly unworkable quantum computing should stop right now as pointless??

Or do you mean that I should stop trying to correct the misassumptions of modern physicists in order to explain to everyone the solutions to the given physical mysteries of theorectical physics): Why the Sun's corona is at 3.5 million kelvin??); The actual physical mechanical means that generate both matter gravity and dark matter gravity!!); Hubble's disdain for the modern physicists worship of the Big Bang "Singularity" as the miraculous maker of "Everything Visible and Invisible!!”); At what point do the absurd impossible misassumptions of modern physics go off limit to argument of facts/given proven truths in contradiction??

Arturo, even under a nuclear war winter or a Huge "Rock"/Meteor striking Earth winter, the "next best place for humanity to survive" is in massive shelters on Earth which may have been secretly built in part for 10,000 or more diverse genome people): Like in the science fiction movie "Logan's Run"?? and once the Earth recovers from a nuclear winter in 10,000 years or a million years, maybe, 10,000 humans to 10 million humans will be ready to inhabit the Earth's surface, again!!

A small colony of 10 to 15 people on Mars or the Moon will not perpetuate the human species for even a 100 years without vast resources from a robust human population on Earth!!

Even if all goes well, the Earth will be a cinder in 1 billion years because the Sun is heating up by 6% per billion years!!

So, Arturo, are you big enough to admit that under all circumstance our home planet Earth gives us the best chance for survival over the next 200 to 500 million years??

PS): Don't forget that Neanderthals and Humans have only been around for 2 to 3 million years and that intelligent humanoid life is sprinkled throughout the universe in the 1 trillion galaxies of the universe and in 100s of thousands of inhabitable planets in the solar systems of the 10e9 x 10e9): 10e18 to 10e16 solar systems of the universe, now and forever, though inhabitable planets in solar systems and humanoid/intelligent beings will come and go over infinite time, the total number of habitable planets and humanoid/intelligent beings throughout the universe at any moment in time will be fairly steady in perpetuity!!

Need Proof!! I have it!!

Last edited:
By science (knowledge) for the sake of science is pointless do you mean that research into faster and more efficient microchip minting equipment is pointless or do mean that research into unproven and possibly unworkable quantum computing should stop right now as pointless??

Or do you mean that I should stop trying to correct the misassumptions of modern physicists in order to explain to everyone the solutions to the given physical mysteries of theorectical physics): Why the Sun's corona is at 3.5 million kelvin??); The actual physical mechanical means that generate both matter gravity and dark matter gravity!!); Hubble's disdain for the modern physicists worship of the Big Bang "Singularity" as the miraculous maker of "Everything Visible and Invisible!!”); At what point do the absurd impossible misassumptions of modern physics go off limit to argument of facts/given proven truths in contradiction??

Arturo, even under a nuclear war winter or a Huge "Rock"/Meteor striking Earth winter, the "next best place for humanity to survive" is in massive shelters on Earth which may have been secretly built in part for 10,000 or more diverse genome people): Like in the science fiction movie "Logan's Run"?? and once the Earth recovers from a nuclear winter in 10,000 years or a million years, maybe, 10,000 humans to 10 million humans will be ready to inhabit the Earth's surface, again!!

A small colony of 10 to 15 people on Mars or the Moon will not perpetuate the human species for even a 100 years without vast resources from a robust human population on Earth!!

Even if all goes well, the Earth will be a cinder in 1 billion years because the Sun is heating up by 6% per billion years!!

So, Arturo, are you big enough to admit that under all circumstance our home planet Earth gives us the best chance for survival over the next 200 to 500 million years??

PS): Don't forget that Neanderthals and Humans have only been around for 2 to 3 million years and that intelligent humanoid life is sprinkled throughout the universe in the 1 trillion galaxies of the universe and in 100s of thousands of inhabitable planets in the solar systems of the 10e9 x 10e9): 10e18 to 10e16 solar systems of the universe, now and forever, though inhabitable planets in solar systems and humanoid/intelligent beings will come and go over infinite time, the total number of habitable planets and humanoid/intelligent beings throughout the universe at any moment in time will be fairly steady in perpetuity!!

Need Proof!! I have it!!

A small colony of 10 to 15 people on Mars or the Moon will not perpetuate the human species for even a 100 years without vast resources from a robust human population on Earth!! Even if all goes well, the Earth will be a cinder in 1 billion years because the Sun is heating up by 6% per billion years!!

Wow big?? A pessimistic outlook about a pessimistic scenario.

But no that still does not justify not trying; 200 to 500 million within the next 1 billion years may not be enough time to save everyone. But, since the proof that it can’t happen and hasn’t happened is not available (only theories), if the effort is not made even throughout the entire 1 billion years, presupposing something else changes, then no amount of time will be enough.

Heck I’ll go as far as to say that even another 100 billion with which to finally be able to prove how the universe was born will not be worth doing. Which brings us to what good will that do anyone especially if there no one to pass that knowledge onto?

Latest posts