Sending atomic clocks close to the sun could unlock the secrets of dark matter

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
Nice to have a research project for life trying to find nonexistent dark matter! How about simply showing the gravitational constant is not really constant!?

IMO you are right about the dark matter scam, but the answer is that they are simply not able to calculate what the real mass is; there is not a mysterious part of the matter, they leave out some already well known phenomena from the calculation. So, the possibility that the gravitational constant is not a constant is a consequence of the exclusion of some force of field or particle or dimension from the equation.

What amazes one is that the researchers chose strong gravitational areas where presence of matter as we know is dense while we know even from Astrophysics that DM is everywhere and not anymore pronounced in dense matter, in fact quite the contrary.
Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma, Ph.D. USA)
NASA Apollo Achievement Award
Chair, Ontology Summit 2022
Particle and Space Physics
Senior Enterprise Architect

It is more than 10 years old study, is it still valid or are there recent observations, including JWST?
Here is the first JWST detection of dark matter through gravitational lensing, from Max Planck Institute of JWST images in 2022
First JWST observations of a gravitational lens - Mass model from new multiple images with near-infrared observations of SMACS J0723.3−7327 (aanda.org)
Here is another study from Nagoya University of gravitational lensing of dark matter from JWST, also in 2022
James Webb discovered the ancient dark matter of the Universe (universemagazine.com)
Here is one by NASA last year using Hubble images
Gravitational Lensing (hubblesite.org)
Here are six examples in a study published in 2020
Two Kinds Of Gravitational Lenses Both Reveal Dark Matter (forbes.com)

These are great references and demonstrate gravitational lensing. These however do not estimate the "amount" of DM.

I believe your concern is addressed in the first reference, Caminha et al 2022. It's a bit over my head but appears to consider the cluster member mass as judged from the amount of light and also the extended member mass which includes dark matter.

On page 1 they announce what they are going to do:

"The positions and morphologies of the multiple lensed images also allow us to probe the distribution of matter, particularly dark matter, in the galaxy cluster..."

They give details of the mass model in section 4:

"The mass profiles we adopted are the pseudo-isothermal elliptical parameterisation (PIEMD; Kassiola & Kovner 1993), to describe the extended cluster mass (dark matter), and the dual pseudo-isothermal mass profile with axial symmetry (Elíasdóttir et al. 2007; Suyu & Halkola 2010), to describe the 61 cluster members. As commonly done in the literature, we assumed a constant mass-to-light ratio for the cluster members. With this, the number of free parameters describing these components is reduced to two normalisations, namely σ norm. v,gals and r norm. cut,gals. Finally, we also considered an external shear component to account for external massive perturbers that can affect the light deflection of background sources"

If you need more details I suggest you contact the authors.

Last edited:
I don't consider DM a viable solution. And I am not sure that you need more mass to explain your measurements. But we can deduce that there is of lot of mass un-accounted for. I'm talking about the raw charge that is emitted by stars. Star wind.

Ours is still being accelerated for weeks out past Neptune, and we have no idea at what velocity it settles at. This raw charge at those velocities can not interact like in our macro world. And if they were to recombine, will would see the emission of it. CMB anyone? But we see no indication of it. A weak glow perhaps. So after all these eons, imagine all the unseen mass in this universe. This mass appears to be immune to gravity. But it should react to certain x-ray and gamma frequencies. I don't believe it would interact in a gravitational manner. So that would not help the equations. But there most certainly is a lot of un-accounted mass out there.

I have no doubt of that. But spacetime and DM are not viable in my studies.

There are not enough stars in the images to account for how much the distant galaxy images are being bent. The wind from those stars is accounted for. That it is charged is not relevant. Charged particles have mass just like neutral particles.
The "un-accounted mass" you speak of is mass that must be there and we just can't see it. We term that "Dark Matter" for want of a better term.

Here's what I been told and have read. The outer orbiting stars of spiral galaxies have a faster velocity than they should, with the amount of observable mass at the center of the galaxy. For those star velocities the center gravity should be stronger. SO....there must be some un-observable mass/matter which helps express the needed gravity.

Dark matter. And a lot of it. For those velocities are way off our understanding of gravity. It's a big kink in spacetime gravity theory. Not enough space distortion for those outer speeds.

I was only agreeing on the un-accounted mass part. I don't believe that star wind has been accounted for. But as far as spacetime....it does not matter. My un-accounted mass will not solve space-time's un-accounted mass. My un-accounted mass has been neutralized with velocity. At least it appears that way. And entropy has been increased with every star.

Last edited:
Reactions: billslugg
Dark Matter to Matter-energy manifestation process is sporadic and intermediate stages where this is happening will show some gravitation, not the same strength as full one between well formed masses.

Condensates are also part of this process of manifestation, as behavior or property of Matter-energy.

Thanks.
Ravi
(Dr. Ravi Sharma, Ph.D. USA)
NASA Apollo Achievement Award
Chair, Ontology Summit 2022
Particle and Space Physics
Senior Enterprise Architect

Reactions: billslugg

Latest posts