SFF: Will the Real Mike Griffin Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slava33

<p>The Space Frontier Foundation just published this press-release criticizing the NASA administrator for contradicting himself on EELV reliability. &nbsp;Apparently, 5 years ago he was praising human-modifying the EELV in his testimony to Congress, but at a recent interview was claiming EELV wouldn't be safe for any human flight.</p><p>The mud starts slinging!</p><p>Spaceref.com article&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

BrianSlee

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The Space Frontier Foundation just published this press-release criticizing the NASA administrator for contradicting himself on EELV reliability. &nbsp;Apparently, 5 years ago he was praising human-modifying the EELV in his testimony to Congress, but at a recent interview was claiming EELV wouldn't be safe for any human flight.The mud starts slinging!Spaceref.com article&nbsp; <br />Posted by Slava33</DIV><br /><br />The difference is that now he is the leader of the new NASA jobs program called ARES. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>"I am therefore I think" </p><p>"The only thing "I HAVE TO DO!!" is die, in everything else I have freewill" Brian P. Slee</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts