SG SG, come in SG

• Thread starter earth_bound_misfit
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

earth_bound_misfit

Do you copy? :D
SG's been absent for a while now, I'm hoping he's Ok and just having a vacation in the Bahamas or something.
IIRC correctly he was a bit crook awhile back, I think it was from sniffing too much NOX fumes ;)
Anyhow, if a member has a point of contact, could you please drop him a line just to make sure everything's fine.
Ta.

Edit: Also does anyone know the whereabouts of SpaceKiwi?

B

Bill_Wright

So, what do you have against sniffing NOX fumes? Even chemists have to have some fun.

T

Testing

I'll send mail in the morning. USA doesn't like my Yahoo address.

L

lampblack

Doesn't he usually head out to Edwards Airforce Base to support upcoming shuttle flights?

This latest mission has been such an on-again, off-again sort of thing -- I wonder if he has been stuck at Edwards for awhile?

Just idle theorizing...

S

Swampcat

lampblack":dxo8v65n said:
Doesn't he usually head out to Edwards Airforce Base to support upcoming shuttle flights?

This latest mission has been such an on-again, off-again sort of thing -- I wonder if he has been stuck at Edwards for awhile?

Just idle theorizing...

IIRC, he usually only goes to Edwards a few days before landing. Otherwise he's in FL.

S

shuttle_guy

Hello all, I am alive and well but very busy these days. I am no longer working at KSC, however I hope to keep in the loop with those that are still there.

C

CalliArcale

shuttle_guy":dbagingf said:
Hello all, I am alive and well but very busy these days. I am no longer working at KSC, however I hope to keep in the loop with those that are still there.

SHUTTLEGUY!!!!

*tacklepouncehuggles*

Glad to hear you're still doing well! Busy is probably a good thing. ;-) Thanks for taking the time to drop in! We can all stop worrying now. ;-)

O

ozspace

Hey SG, great to hear from you. So, is this retirement, relocation, reassignmemt? The folks at KSC are sure going to miss your wealth of knowledge and wisdom. Anyway, we are all delighted you are alive and well!
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.