Silent Running: 'Black Triangle' Sightings on the Rise: scary, huh???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kai_25

They have become legendary in UFO circles. Huge, silent-running “Flying Triangles” have been seen by ground observers creeping through the sky low and slow near cities and quietly cruising over highways.<br /><br />The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), has catalogued the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, NIDS is a privately funded science institute with a strong research focusing on aerial phenomena.The results of their study have just been released and lead to some unnerving, still puzzling conclusions.<br /><br />The study points out: “The United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major Interstate Highways.” <br /><br />Covert operations?<br /><br />A key NIDS conclusion is that the actions of these triangular craft do not conform to previous patterns of covert deployment of unacknowledged aircraft. Furthermore, “neither the agenda nor the origin of the Flying Triangles are currently known.” <br /><br />The years 1990-2004 have seen an intense wave of Flying Triangle aircraft, the study observes. Sifting through reports by hundreds of eyewitnesses, the NIDS assessment states that the behavior of the vehicles “does not appear consistent with the covert deployment of an advanced DoD [U.S. Department of the Defense] aircraft.”<br /> <br />Rather, it is consistent with (a) the routine and open deployment of an unacknowledged advanced DoD aircraft or (b) the routine and open deployment of an aircraft owned and operated by non-DoD personnel, suggests the NIDS study.<br /><br />“The implications of the latter possibility are disturbing, especially during the post 9/11 era when the United States airspace is extremely heavily gua

K

kmarinas86

<font color="yellow">“In 2004 it is extremely difficult to distinguish between these two possibilities since the former option overlaps heavily with legitimate national security concerns, while in the absence of much more physical evidence, the latter option is not testable,” the NIDS assessment concludes.</font><br /><br />This says just about everything. Though I've had a sighting on September the 2nd, just 2 weeks ago. It was a mile away, and we were travelling at 60-70 mph. In less than a minute, we passed the red/blue lights unidentified flying object. Occam's Razor would tell me that the red/blue lights unidentified flying object wasn't moving rather than moving towards me and shrinking and then quickly accelrating to the side and behind me, etc. etc. etc. The simplest explanation for this sighting that the red/blue lights unidentified flying object was NOT moving what-so-ever as long as I could see it. It would be harder to justify that it did move. The red/blue lights unidentified flying object was not moving, and still others "maintained" that what I saw did move. If were to maintain that the red/blue lights unidentified flying object did move, I would be breaking the rules of Occam's Razor. Concluding that the red/blue lights unidentified flying object did not move requires fewer assumptions on my part. Therefore I believe the red/blue lights unidentified flying object was genuine.

G

Grok

If you flew a black triangle over the Bermuda triangle, would we lose the Bermuda triangle or the black triangle?

N

nacnud

Perhaps instead of two lost triangles you would end up with a slightly mislaid diamond?

S

silylene old

NOSS satellites orbit in a close triad. Ever since they were launched, there have been "triangle UFO sightings". There is another thread on this elsewhere in uplink from a couple of months ago.<br /><br />I emailed the writer of that space.com article on the flying triangles of UFOs a week ago. I got a nice reply back from him, and he was unaware of the NOSS satellites. He is investigating the connection, perhaps we can expect a new article soon. <br /><br /><br /><b>The initial operational NOSS orbits are approximately circular, about 1110 km in altitude, and inclined 63.4 degrees. Their orbits become more elliptical over time, due to the perturbing effects of the odd zonal harmonics of Earth's gravity field on orbits inclined near 63.4 deg. <br /><br />There has been much speculation as to how NOSS maintain their formation. Connecting wires or solar sails were popular theories, but incorrect. Hobbyists who routinely track the NOSS have detected their orbital manoeuvres, proving that they use some sort of thruster. <br /><br />An experimental NOSS triplet was launched in 1971, which no longer remains in formation. <br /><br />Eight 1st generation NOSS triplets were orbited between 1976 and 1987, one of which remains in formation. <br /><br />Three 2nd generation NOSS triplets were orbited between 1990 and 1996, all of which remain in formation. <br /><br />The 3rd generation NOSS are the first to employ only two satellites. They made their debut in September 2001, followed by a second launch in December 2003. <br /></b><br />http://satobs.org/noss.html <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><em><font color="#0000ff">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</font></em> </div><div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><em>I really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function.</em></font> </div> </div>

N

newtonian

Black triangle sure sounds like a stealth aircraft. <br /><br />You all-just to add - my wife and I saw ball lightning for the first (and second) times in a rare early August cold front thunderstorm here in SE Louisiana. It was on the back side of the storm (rear from the point of view of forward motion along with the front).<br /><br />It was very fast, and striking. The size was similar to the moon or slightly smaller (in arc, apparent size in the sky).<br /><br />Awesome. <br /><br />Spherical and white, not black triangle, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts