Solar Array Retraction on the ISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rogerinnh

I'm watching the live video feed of the astronauts on the ISS as they cope with the problems of retracting one of the solar arrays. Over several hours now they have been deploying and retracting and deploying and retracting over and over again as they repeatedly encounter problems with it folding up properly. They seem to have it under control and will eventually get it all retracted and properly stowed.<br /><br />What I would love to see is for someone to take all of the video of those repeated deployments and retractions and make a short, speeded-up video of the whole process, accompanied by some appropriate accordion music!

M

MeteorWayne

There is already a thread in Missions and Launches discussing this. I'd suggest you post your interesting comments there! (STS116/12A Orbital operations) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts