Solar System similar to ours found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ricardo_Savino

<p>I don&acute;t know if this site has any credibility, but it was the only one in english that I found!</p><p>I&nbsp;see&nbsp;the&nbsp;news&nbsp;first&nbsp;in&nbsp;BBC&nbsp;Brasil,&nbsp;so,&nbsp;I&nbsp;search&nbsp;the&nbsp;news&nbsp;in&nbsp;english&nbsp;to&nbsp;bring&nbsp;it&nbsp;to&nbsp;you&nbsp;guys!</p><p>The&nbsp;articles&nbsp;is&nbsp;the&nbsp;same,&nbsp;but&nbsp;I&acute;ll&nbsp;post&nbsp;both&nbsp;here:</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>BBC&nbsp;Brasil:</p><p>http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/reporterbbc/story/2008/04/080407_sistemaplanetario_pu.shtml</p><p>&nbsp;Scientific&nbsp;Blogging:</p><p>http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_releases/discovery_ogle_2006_blg_109l_is_a_solar_system_similar_to_ours</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>A&nbsp;very&nbsp;nice&nbsp;news,&nbsp;since&nbsp;it&nbsp;is&nbsp;the&nbsp;first&nbsp;time&nbsp;that&nbsp;we&nbsp;spot&nbsp;a&nbsp;system&nbsp;that&nbsp;may&nbsp;be&nbsp;like&nbsp;our&nbsp;own,&nbsp;except,&nbsp;of&nbsp;course,&nbsp;buy&nbsp;the&nbsp;fact&nbsp;that&nbsp;it&nbsp;is&nbsp;half&nbsp;of&nbsp;owrs&nbsp;in&nbsp;size!</p><p>looks&nbsp;like&nbsp;a&nbsp;little&nbsp;brother!&nbsp;Who&nbsp;knows&nbsp;it&nbsp;has&nbsp;some&nbsp;rocky&nbsp;planet&nbsp;and,&nbsp;with&nbsp;luck,&nbsp;dwarf&nbsp;ppl&nbsp;living&nbsp;there!!!!&nbsp;lol&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#ff0000"><font size="3">Look up and feel small!</font></font></strong> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

I have bumped the previous discussion about this system; it's the one that says system with Jupiter and Saturn Discovered. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

R

Ricardo_Savino

<p>Ow... sorry, I dind&acute;t see that and I looked all the site!</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Shame&nbsp;on&nbsp;me!&nbsp;:(&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#ff0000"><font size="3">Look up and feel small!</font></font></strong> </div>

P

pradipta

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I don&acute;t know if this site has any credibility, but it was the only one in english that I found!I&nbsp;see&nbsp;the&nbsp;news&nbsp;first&nbsp;in&nbsp;BBC&nbsp;Brasil,&nbsp;so,&nbsp;I&nbsp;search&nbsp;the&nbsp;news&nbsp;in&nbsp;english&nbsp;to&nbsp;bring&nbsp;it&nbsp;to&nbsp;you&nbsp;guys!The&nbsp;articles&nbsp;is&nbsp;the&nbsp;same,&nbsp;but&nbsp;I&acute;ll&nbsp;post&nbsp;both&nbsp;here:&nbsp;BBC&nbsp;Brasil:http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/reporterbbc/story/2008/04/080407_sistemaplanetario_pu.shtml&nbsp;Scientific&nbsp;Blogging:http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_releases/discovery_ogle_2006_blg_109l_is_a_solar_system_similar_to_ours&nbsp;A&nbsp;very&nbsp;nice&nbsp;news,&nbsp;since&nbsp;it&nbsp;is&nbsp;the&nbsp;first&nbsp;time&nbsp;that&nbsp;we&nbsp;spot&nbsp;a&nbsp;system&nbsp;that&nbsp;may&nbsp;be&nbsp;like&nbsp;our&nbsp;own,&nbsp;except,&nbsp;of&nbsp;course,&nbsp;buy&nbsp;the&nbsp;fact&nbsp;that&nbsp;it&nbsp;is&nbsp;half&nbsp;of&nbsp;owrs&nbsp;in&nbsp;size!looks&nbsp;like&nbsp;a&nbsp;little&nbsp;brother!&nbsp;Who&nbsp;knows&nbsp;it&nbsp;has&nbsp;some&nbsp;rocky&nbsp;planet&nbsp;and,&nbsp;with&nbsp;luck,&nbsp;dwarf&nbsp;ppl&nbsp;living&nbsp;there!!!!&nbsp;lol&nbsp; <br />Posted by Ricardo_Savino</DIV><br /><p style="margin:0in0in0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">From the ancestral time the world space research established on blind theory. We although demand that we have discovered lots of mysteries viz. milk ways, galaxies, nebulas, white drafts, black holes etcs., in real they are creation of space mirror. SPACE MIRROR is the truth and hidden mystery of the space. Since we are unknown about space mirror, our research has diverted from original truth and we have spent lots of time and money behind the false truth. </font></p><p style="margin:0in0in0pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Therefore it invites to visit </font><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">http://www.spacemirrormystery.com</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="3"> and for prosperous space research. </font></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">&nbsp;</font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>pradipta</p> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Ow... sorry, I dind&acute;t see that and I looked all the site!&nbsp;Shame&nbsp;on&nbsp;me!&nbsp;:(&nbsp; <br /> Posted by Ricardo_Savino</DIV></p><p>I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion as well.</p><p>-dh&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.