Some avatars for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpeedFreek

Here are some avatars for you! Just wait for them to load, choose one and then right click on it and save it to your PC. Then you can upload it to your profile. First to post in this thread using one of these avatars has claimed it!

13Spaceship-80x80.gif
16UFO-104x42.gif
56-64x64.gif

12Firework-100x100.gif
5Sun-80x80.gif
6Sun-64x64.gif
9-FunWithSteak-100x87.gif
9w2.gif

4-Cat-100x75.gif
3-Ninja-80x60.gif
3DontPanic-75x75.gif

2-FingerTwirl-98x78.gif
18-WhipGirl-98x98.gif
hand83.gif
telescope_eye_blink_md_wht.gif
telescope_turn_md_wht.gif

Once I see an avatar being used, I will delete it from this post...

Have fun!

S

Smersh

Thanks for all those avatars Speedfreek. There are some excellent ones there.

I recently changed my avatar here and here's the one I wanted to use, but unfortunately it comes nowhere near the 30k limit at SDC. It's 356k :shock:

Rebirth.gif

If anyone would like to use it and knows how to make it 30k and still be just as good - please do so! :p

S

SpeedFreek

Smersh":37j38kq1 said:
If anyone would like to use it and knows how to make it 30k and still be just as good - please do so! :p

I had a look at it and it contains 69 frames! I optimised it and managed to knock the file size down by a whole 5k - only another 320k to go! To get that gif down to under 30k would be pretty much impossible, unfortunately.

S

Smersh

SpeedFreek":3st2613n said:
Smersh":3st2613n said:

I had a look at it and it contains 69 frames! I optimised it and managed to knock the file size down by a whole 5k - only another 320k to go! To get that gif down to under 30k would be pretty much impossible, unfortunately.

Yes I think I managed to reduce it by about 5k as well, with some little program I downloaded for optimising animated gifs. I think there is a way of making animated jpgs which might work, but I'm not savvy enough (quite a long-winded process as well by the looks.) Needs javascript according to this:

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/tips/ ... _jpgs.php3

P

para3

Loved those avatars. My favs are the astronaut doing somersauts and the kitty trying to catch the butterfly. However, in my case, the acrobatic astronaut is the most suitable, since I got to go on some of those cool zero-gravity flights. Would like to go on another one, but they are now out of my price range. But, if I can get sponsorship, I'll go in a hartbeat, as long as it can be done in the U.S. The time zone changes and those long flights to Russia were just too hard on this broken down old body. Actually, the zero gravity flights are easier on me since I can stretch out and float around instead of being cramped up in a tiny airplane seat with hardly no leg room on a regular flight. :lol:

S

SpeedFreek

I am sooo envious that you have experienced zero gee! Congratulations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts