Space Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vogon13

AQUAMAN !!!!!!<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

H

hracctsold

More please, about the Aquaman movie. <br />He was a favorite of mine in my much younger days. Any date or time frame? <br /><br />How to tell when your ink runs out? Your invisible pens quits writing of course.

K

kane007

Oh, bring back "The Man from Atlantis"!<br /><br />obviousely without Patrick Duffy~!

V

vogon13

The reference is to the hot new smash HBO series Entourage.<br /><br />It's as good as Action, and enough people are watching so that it won't get canceled for a while.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts