Space Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soyuztma

Space Shot has launched a new website: Free Space Shot. It works on the same principles as Space Shot, but instead of $3.5 you can now participate for free at Free Space Shot. You can choose to play for a:<br />-Moon flyby on Lunar ExpressSM & $50 million<br />-Orbital flight on Kistler K-1 and $10 million cash<br />-Rocketplane XP spaceflight & $100,000 scholarship<br />-$300,000 scholarship or $300,000 cash if graduated<br />-Parabolic flight with astronaut & $2,250 scholarship<br />-Trip for two around the Moon on Lunar ExpressSM and $100 million cash<br />The founder hopes to pay for these prizes by the adverts displayed on Space Shot. The game consist of making a prediction of the weather in Central Park the next day. Everytime your prediction is better than your opponent's you advance to the next round.<br /><br />I think it's an interesting approach to make spaceflight more available to does who are not millionaires. I have doubts if he will be able to attract enough players and if the money of the ads will be enough to pay for the prizes, but i hope he succeeds so i'm promoting the website a little.<br />So if you want to promote spaceflight, here's your chance. By playing you make the site more popular and you have a chance at winning a spaceflight. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

O

owenander

There is no way you are going to make almost half a billion on just advertisements sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts