Space Shuttle communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

renato24

i don't know maybe you shood look it up on google to see how to do it !

V

vogon13

At one time (amd maybe still to this day) there were some police scanner frequencies that could pickup shuttle transmissions if it ws above the local horizon.<br /><br />IIRC, the freqs were around 149 or 168 Mhz.<br /><br />Seems like I heard possibly Russian voices on one occaision.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

S

SpaceKiwi

CaseyRedDragon, questions related to operational aspects of NASA hardware are probably best directed to the Mission & Launches forum.<br /><br />We'll get this one moved over there, and see if some of the NASA/USA contributors might be able to give you the lastest/best oil on this subject. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

B

baktothemoon

I learned that you can ham radio the station if you have a large enough antenna and the eleven year solar cycle is in the most stable year. Keep in mind that there is only a twenty minute window though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts