space tourism

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajm200

Thanks guys,<br /><br />I am doing a research study on space tourism, so hence the reason for posting the question. I am also creating a questionnaire soon, and am wondering if i can send it out to you guys?<br /><br />I need as many people as possible to fill it in, and give me their ideas, views, and information on space tourism <br /><br />

J

job1207

<p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial"><font face="arial" size="2"><font face="arial">STAR CITY, Russia (AP) &mdash; Government space agencies like NASA, Roscosmos and others need to give private entrepreneurs broader access to the orbiting station and encourage private space travel, the latest U.S. space tourist said Monday.</font></font></span></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I agree. Best to just attach a hotel module or two to the ISS. It is going to be up there for a long time. $$$. </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp; http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/ap-081027-spacetourist-russia.html</p>

A

alokmohan

STAR CITY, Russia (AP) &mdash; Government space agencies like NASA, Roscosmos and others need to give private entrepreneurs broader access to the orbiting station and encourage private space travel, the latest U.S. space tourist said Monday.&nbsp;I agree. Best to just attach a hotel module or two to the ISS. It is going to be up there for a long time. $$$. &nbsp;&nbsp; http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/ap-081027-spacetourist-russia.html <br />Posted by job1207[/QUOTEcock&nbsp;&nbsp; and&nbsp; bull&nbsp; stry.

S

space4all

<p><font size="3">Very truly, the first step is sub-orbital and that first step should include the everyday person to have their opportunity to journey to SPACE.&nbsp; </font></p><p><font size="3">This nation (USA) has NO national contest whereby an everyday person can win a flight to SPACE.&nbsp; What is the point to talk about the Russians, when WE The People of the USA should put forth our OWN project so the everyday person has an outstanding opportunity to participate in space tourism.</font></p><p><font size="3">I have read the post from SPACE.com for years and to this date there has been NO united effort to send everyday people to SPACE!!!</font></p><p><font size="3">Don't you think that it is time to CHANGE that?</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts