Space travel for billionaires is the surprise topic with bipartisan American support — but not from Gen Z

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Everyone is concerned about space tourism, which will bring unknown results for humans. Perhaps investments in the development of space exploration, and possibly an even greater environmental problem.
I would very much like this give a positive result. With more progressive development, the ecology and the Earth as a whole suffer. It is important to give more value to companies that focus their attention on this.
I follow every day and how things are with the environment.
I really liked the company with the environmental direction Dragonfly, which has developed aimed at these problems, one with such RAPTOR IMAGER is aimed at studying the earth from near-earth orbit, with special technologies and materials. I'll leave a link so you can read more about the big plans.

Aug 13, 2021
Visit site
I found this first read on your site to be informative and entertaining. Thanks.

The article did fall into divisiveness with its posted Tweets; inappropriate to honest discussion on the subject of space endeavors of the wealthy [especially when The Conversation publishes just Mr Moscrop's Tweets, an admitted blogger-for-riches who would never be heard from without the social media provided by the wealthy founders].

For a clearer understanding of these 'billionaires' and their roles throughout history, consider the commercial airline industry of today. It evolved because the wealthy invested in an 'un-natural' experiment and saw a future of transporting the masses by air. The first flight occurred in 1914 and for over 50 years, only the wealthy flew. Follow-on technology like jet propulsion scaled commercial passenger transport so the average person could afford to fly.

Many of the early aviation innovators were themselves already wealthy and harvested wealthy friends for the capital needed to offset the business risks of aviation (Juan Tripp, Cornelius Vanderbilt Whitney, Wm E. Boeing, Howard Hughes, to name a few).

The majority of wealthy become paupers through history. It is those -- rich and poor -- who are able to correctly apply wealth at the opportune time that benefit themselves and others through their efforts.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts