Space werks - anwar azam khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belasuz

Hi everyone. Upon seeing some truly incredible SHIPs built by some people here and across the web I decided to try and build my own. I want to know how it looks so far. Do I keep going? Do I start over completely? What did I do right? What did I do wrong? This massive scale building is new to me and I need your help.<br /><br />Bela

M

MeteorWayne

Did I hear you say "P" ?? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Q

qso1

Welcome to SDC.<br /><br />We haven't seen your ship so we cannot give any advice as to what you have done right or wrong. Got any pics? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts