SpaceX will launch 58 Star satellites, 3 Planet SkySats Saturday. Here's how to watch.

What's interesting is the 58 satellites were built in Port St. John, Florida the same place where me and Hiatt invented the Internet. For those interested that house is still there where Hiatt set-up the IBM-PC and we sent some of the first "net" green monochrome text over the phone lines.

P

Paul Broadway

What's interesting is the 58 satellites were built in Port St. John, Florida the same place where me and Hiatt invented the Internet. For those interested that house is still there where Hiatt set-up the IBM-PC and we sent some of the first "net" green monochrome text over the phone lines.

Sure, you and Al Gore. I always believed that the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) invented the internet, but then again I just a kid who learned to use a computer on a Tandy 1000HX.

Sure, you and Al Gore. I always believed that the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) invented the internet, but then again I just a kid who learned to use a computer on a Tandy 1000HX.
Al Gore wasn't there. It was just me and Hiatt in his living room.
We didn't start a business. Both of us were working for a NASA/Defense Contractor at the time . Tandy had something called a TRS-80. Hiatt used to call it a trash-80
There were more things going on at that time if you are interested. I have my own tech garage now. It's where I invented the Bytecoin and dozens of other things:

Jun 13, 2020
Visit site
Planet Labs is in DEEP financial trouble. They are doing some very desperate, dishonest and unscrupolous things to both staff and investors as a result of their eminent demise.

INVESTORS, CUT YOUR LOSSES AND TREAT PLANET LIKE TOXIC WASTE.

Apr 7, 2020
Visit site
No! I am
Al Gore wasn't there. It was just me and Hiatt in his living room.
We didn't start a business. Both of us were working for a NASA/Defense Contractor at the time . Tandy had something called a TRS-80. Hiatt used to call it a trash-80
There were more things going on at that time if you are interested. I have my own tech garage now. It's where I invented the Bytecoin and dozens of other things:
NO! I AM SPARTACUS!

Latest posts