Spirals (Cones) (Vortices), the Cosmic Whirlpools of Gravity

Some have heard of bubbles within bubbles, within bubbles, within bubbles, up and out to the infinite and down and in into the infinitesimal.

It is the same with spiral (cone) (vortex) -- spirals (cones) (vortices) -- whirlpool, countless whirlpools, up and out into the macrocosmic infinite (infinite in countless 0-point-portals without end (sic)), and down and into the microcosmic infinitesimal (again infinite in countless 0-point-portals without end (sic)). A picture of gravity, as I call it, being the largest Black Hole Horizon of them all: My long-winded identification as 'Planck Big Bang (Black) Hole (collapsed constant) Horizon'. which is the stereo-Spiral (Cone) (Vortex) Horizon at T=0 (the stereo-Horizon at T=0 of countless, spirals (cones) (vortices)). The macrocosmic down through the microcosmic infinitesimal. The microcosmic up through the macrocosmic infinite. All trees in the forest / the forest in all trees.

One picture of 'gravity'. One picture of a countless lot of centers (macro and micro whirlpools) of gravity, the forest itself of all being no center at all . . . except as outland rim universe Horizon (the countless rim-gravitational horizons in one (PBB(B)H (cc)) Horizon up and out; and down and in, but always the gravity to the outside / inside collapsed constant of infinity. The gravity that in its reduction of the infinite to a collapsed constant of unity Horizon actually opens the umbrella system of 'Verse' wide open to infinity, infinities, and eternity.

I'm dropping the additional identification of Infinite Multiverse Universe as essentially redundant with 'Horizon'. I can go with it in passing.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Picture a clear cloudless sky that in almost no time is filled with puffy white clouds. This is how I believe the spacetime bubble we are in was formed. This would have happened where inflation was assumed to end. As spacetime cooled the gaseous dark matter that makes up the fabric of spacetime also cooled. When it reached the temperature at which dark matter condenses the collapsing dark matter vortices gravitationally pull the baryonic matter into filaments. These filaments like condensate running down a window converge as they find and make gravity wells deeper until they become composite disks from which accretion starts. This this accretion then starts the circulation of dark matter in galaxies and star systems to be.

The rapidly forming clouds collapsed into black holes of all sizes and huge stars depending how much baryonic matter pulled into that area by the condensing dark matter. Outside of spacetime is an inexhaustible matrix of Quarks/Leptons and gluons.

Reactions: Atlan0001
Picture a clear cloudless sky that in almost no time is filled with puffy white clouds. This is how I believe the spacetime bubble we are in was formed. This would have happened where inflation was assumed to end. As spacetime cooled the gaseous dark matter that makes up the fabric of spacetime also cooled. When it reached the temperature at which dark matter condenses the collapsing dark matter vortices gravitationally pull the baryonic matter into filaments. These filaments like condensate running down a window converge as they find and make gravity wells deeper until they become composite disks from which accretion starts. This this accretion then starts the circulation of dark matter in galaxies and star systems to be.

The rapidly forming clouds collapsed into black holes of all sizes and huge stars depending how much baryonic matter pulled into that area by the condensing dark matter. Outside of spacetime is an inexhaustible matrix of Quarks/Leptons and gluons.
Not shabby at all. I particularly like the word and what it means, "inexhaustible." There is only one big difference between what you see and what I see. That is that the universe in my mind's eye is a universe of "is", never "was." So, essentially two views. One, the observed universes (plural) of light time histories (plural). The other the unobserved universe and infinities of universes (plural) of "inexhaustible" substance (0-point real space and time), the universe and universes of "is" . . . always to the fixed bracketing constant, thus forever and always -- eternally -- there, ("spooky action at a distance" from anywhere and everywhere) of the (collapsed constant) Horizon.

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Spooky action isn‘t at a distance when both particles are entangled with something that is outside of spacetime. There is also an instant connection as time does not exist outside of spacetime. As for the multiverse I would not rule it out, there is however a lot more evidence for outside of spacetime.

Latest posts