SPOOT VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tuba

<p><font size="3">Dearest Professor . Sadly I must exit your employ . Circumstances mostly . Your last annoying and disrespectful outburst is the least of them . Best to you and your daughters . signed: Darvell Agga .</font></p><p><font size="3">Homeless again . Winter . A long walk reguardless of that and likely no return . Even if it's easy enough to get good , warm gear these days&nbsp;, it's&nbsp;the lonesomeness and the destiny of it all that gets me buggered . On to the mountains via the Old Road . Too much on my mind , that's the trouble , or else my eggs is scrambled . The last meteor got too personal and did it to&nbsp;me hard . All I know to do about this is go&nbsp;, and&nbsp;I certainly know where .</font></p><p>+++++++++ ...</p><p>^ ^ ^</p><p><font size="7">.</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dearest Professor . Sadly I must exit your employ . Circumstances mostly . Your last annoying and disrespectful outburst is the least of them . Best to you and your daughters . signed: Darvell Agga .Homeless again . Winter . A long walk reguardless of that and likely no return . Even if it's easy enough to get good , warm gear these days&nbsp;, it's&nbsp;the lonesomeness and the destiny of it all that gets me buggered . On to the mountains via the Old Road . Too much on my mind , that's the trouble , or else my eggs is scrambled . The last meteor got too personal and did it to&nbsp;me hard . All I know to do about this is go&nbsp;, and&nbsp;I certainly know where .+++++++++ ...^ ^ ^.&nbsp; <br />Posted by tuba</DIV><br /><br />what????? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

T

tuba

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>what????? <br />Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p><font size="1">...&nbsp;a story has opened and may freely be continued by anyone who likes to write</font> </p><p>......................................................................................................................</p><p><font size="2">What ????? Oh , cripey . Darvell walks away . The first person he meets</font></p><p><font size="2">is a psychic crippled girl in a grocery cart propelled by a rainbow windsock </font></p><p><font size="2">and a scruffy little dog .</font></p><p><font size="2"><br />&nbsp;</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.