'Star Trek: Discovery' will come to a close with Season 5 in 2024

May 24, 2023
Visit site
This article does not reflect feelings and opinions of the majority! Star Trek Discovery is a great show and I don’t know how anyone could not enjoy it. I have loved every minute of it, and I’m sad it will end. I was sad at the end of season two when they went to the future and left all those great characters behind, I didn’t think it was bad writing or a bad storyline at all. The show pulled my heart strings, it made me laugh, and it had me on the edge of my seat! I was hoping they would make it back to the past and reunite with their crew and family. If you read this article and are bypassing the show because of it, think again! Thank you to the show’s writers and actors for an incredible series! I wish season five was not the last.

Feb 29, 2024
Visit site
The storyline was good. It had to be to make me want to watch it despite the overwhelming and suffocating LGBTQ agenda. Why can't hollywood just produce solid Sci fi anymore?

Mar 27, 2024
Visit site
Thank God just the worst. I've never seen so much estrogen in a Star trek show. They should just call this Star Trek I've Discovered woke. The Captain cries in almost every episode, The LGBTQ air force outnumber the rest of the crew. Just awful. Goodbye and Good riddance.