Star Trek Enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel123000

Did anyone in the Regina, SK area catch yesterday's episode of Enterprise? I set my VCR and had the wrong time so missed it.

A

ascan1984

The first season is out on DVD today. Thats one set i will not be buying.

G

grooble

Star Trek dvd sets are notoriously overpriced. Although amazon has 50% off currently on DS9, TNG and VOY. Probably because nobody was buying them.<br /><br />Personally i'm going to wait for the next-gen storage versions, probably late next year or mid 2007.<br /><br />The current 7 DVD's per series box could be put onto 1 HD-DVD or Blu ray disc.<br /><br />So you could have the entire TNG on 7 HD-DVD discs, maybe only 3-4 if the encoding improves.

B

bdewoody

I just got to watch what I think was the next to last episode of Star Trek Enterprise where the Terra Prime organization was defeated.<br /><br />Somehow on all previous telecasts I managed to miss it. Too bad Trips and T'Pols baby had to die. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em><font size="2">Bob DeWoody</font></em> </div>

V

vogon13

{In the current time line}<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

B

bdewoody

I was sleepy last night when I posted this. Before I started I intended to mention that in the show they were in the middle of terraforming Mars by diverting water ice comets to impact near the poles. I thought that was interesting. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em><font size="2">Bob DeWoody</font></em> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.