Star Trek TNG - Relics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drwayne

I just got through watching "Relics" on Spike. I admit, parts of it brought a tear to my eye.<br /><br />Scott: "Oh, enjoy these times, Geordi. You're the chief engineer of a starship. And it's a time of your life that'll never come again. When it's gone, it's gone." <br />-- "Relics", Stardate 46125.3 <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

Picard: "Constitution class." <br /><br />Scott: "Aye. You're familiar with them?" <br /><br />Picard: "There's one in the Fleet Museum, but...but then, of course, this is *your* Enterprise." <br /><br />Scott: "I actually served on two. This was the first. She was also the first ship I ever served on as Chief Engineer. You know, I served aboard eleven ships...freighters, cruisers, starships...but this is the only one I think of. The only one I miss." <br /><br />Picard: "The first vessel I that I served on as captain, was called the 'Stargazer'. It was an overworked, underpowered vessel, always on the verge of flying apart at the seams. And every measurable sense, my Enterprise is far superior. But there are times, when I would give almost everything, to command the Stargazer again." <br /><br />Scott: "Yeah, it's like the first time you fall in love. You don't ever love a woman quite like that again." <br /><br />Scott: "To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

F

flynn

Was talking about this show at work with a mate last night (we also made a robot overlord out of cardboard) Was a really great show and well thought out. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

L

lunatio_gordin

I was going to post about it too. A fitting tribute, i think.

W

wmdragon

one of my favorite episodes <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.