Star Wars: The Phantom Edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wmdragon

I just learned there are a few fan edited versions of the Phantom Menace, of fairly good quality. in fact, much better than the original according to some. anyone seen any of them, or know how to get them? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

F

flynn

Hmm, let me guess. Edit Jar Jar out by any chance? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

W

wmdragon

of course! also midi-chlorian stuff. but some of the edits go beyond substraction, and replace voice acting, making Anakin more mature, Jar Jar less silly, the trade federation aliens more sinister and actually speaking in an alien tongue. one even makes Jar Jar Jedi-wise. that last bit is too much for my taste, but all the other changes I read about sound very appealing. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

L

Leovinus

This is an edit I'd like to see:<br /><br />Quai-Gon: (waves hand a Watto) Republic credits will do fine<br /><br />Watto: What, do you think you are a Jedi or something? Mind tricks don't work on me.<br /><br />Quai-gon: (Pulls out light-saber) Republic credits will do fine<br /><br />Watto: Where do you want the parts delivered? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.