Star Wars Web site has just been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alien01

Star Wars Web site has jsut been updated with in the last couple of weeks with all NEW POSTERS and other stuff such as action figures, comics and toys. These wont last long because as you know the final Star Wars Movie is going to be released next summer.<br /><br />http://buystarwars.iwarp.com/<br />

F

flynn

The new Teaser poster <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

J

jcdenton

I've seen a couple of photos from the movie, Hayden is looking like quite the embodiment of the Dark Side. It'll be interesting to see how his character changes in the film. It's obvious though that this movie (and the prequel trilogy) is going to end on an ominous note.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

flynn

I posted some pics of Hayden in Darth costume on here before somewhere, (don't have time to find them as I'm just off to bed) however there arn't many Star wars threads on here. Most of the production pictures I've seen are Hayden and Ewan jumping about in front of green screens. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts