Stargazer - the life and times of the TELESCOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doublehelix

So, I have a hardcopy edition of this book, Stargazer - the life and times of the TELESCOPE by Fred Watson, just sitting on my bookshelf here at work, and I'd love to give it to one of you guys. Whoever wants it, reply to this post. Then I'll send it off!

Meg

M

MeteorWayne

Well, I'd be interested, but I'm sure others would be as well. Maybe we'll have to rotate it around :)

C

CalliArcale

I would be interested, but hubby would not appreciate me bringing yet another book into the house right now. (I tend to get ridiculously committed to books, and currently have a basement FULL of books from my mother's house, which is a bit of a sore spot between us at the moment.) So I will pass.

D

doublehelix

MeteorWayne":38q7olkm said:
Well, I'd be interested, but I'm sure others would be as well. Maybe we'll have to rotate it around :)

That's kind a cool idea, Wayne!

M

MeteorWayne

CalliArcale":1v5aqa1v said:
I would be interested, but hubby would not appreciate me bringing yet another book into the house right now. (I tend to get ridiculously committed to books, and currently have a basement FULL of books from my mother's house, which is a bit of a sore spot between us at the moment.) So I will pass.

ROFL, Our sore spot is my 45 years of Scientific Americans and Science News, and 20 years of Science and Nature :)

S

spaceadmin

MeteorWayne":8o38du2m said:
ROFL, Our sore spot is my 45 years of Scientific Americans and Science News, and 20 years of Science and Nature :)

then ask her to get you the CD collections. win-win. assuming they exist. my wife gave me the digital NatGeo archives going back to the 19th century for Xmas. nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts