'Strange New Worlds' trailer offers sneak peek at 1st musical episode of 'Star Trek' ever (video)

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
What a JOKE they are making of the Star Trek Universe these days!!!
If combining the "CHILDRENS" animated characters with live action in episode 7 and now a "MUSICAL" Star Trek. I thought and was hoping that ST SNW was going to be the return of Star Trek but it looks like I was wrong. Seems that there is NO great writing anymore just lame excuses to fill in the episode numbers. What has happened to the Roddenberry legacy? Its been going downhill for decades now and each time a new series comes out they start out OK for a few episodes then the decline starts and gets very rapid once that happens. At this rate I can predict the end of STSNW by the end of season 3, they always produce 3 seasons of new ST to see how it is going. STSNW had such a promising future with the idea of the initial space exploration in the Enterprise but it has turned out to be a vary lame series now and is going downhill rapidly. Such a waste of some actors also.

Might just have to stay with Star Wars instead as those series are GREAT Television viewing with little lameness in them. Maybe ST needs to take note of what they are doing. Good story lines and very good acting plus really great special effects plus a bonus of them being in Dolby Atmos to boot.

WAKE UP ST!!!

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
There was an episode on TOS where the "hippies" wanted to go to the Planet Eden that was CERTAINLY a musical.
So...
It wasn't a musical. The crew did not get up and dance as on a Stage Musical and it was only 1 small segment of the entire episode. There were other times in TOS where music was involved BUT NEVER as a MUSICAL episode. Also combining Animation series with live action is a total joke, leave the animation for the children.

Latest posts