Strange sounds recorded high in Earth's atmosphere have scientists baffled

May 12, 2023
Visit site
Maybe it's how sounds sent out on earth moves as waves and the different waves act like ocean waves interfering with eachother becoming stronger or weaker.

I don't believe a human can here directly a one source, 1 to 20 Hz tone. But we can beat two tones and make one we can here. Such is the case when tuning a musical instrument. And tuning a CW radio signal. Two conventional audio generators can easily demonstrate this....and if you have tinnitus, only one generator is necessary.

May 13, 2023
Visit site
I agree with Robin hoods assessment in part, but would like to add or question if there is shielding on the mic or recording media? Is the period/frequency affected by time of day/location position of sun or any other weather phenomenon like storms high pressure low pressure air current channel etc etc?
Has the sound been parsed by AI with timestamp meta data against other known time stamped databases in order to determine any potential sound origins? If this is really Sandia... you do have that ability yeah?
But this is all BS.
The real 2 issues that should be talked about are;
a. wtf. Your 'researchers' wear tie dye and random overalls with semi hard baseball like hats in actual field work??? Or is this music video or burner party?
b. Sound shmound. What is going on with the clouds in the photos? You aren't seriously going to tell me that the clouds are normal, not cgi, or don't have something a little odd going on ? I've seen same and photo them. they form oddly, progress unlike standard stratocirrus clouds and seem to be much much lower in cumulus territory then head in similar wedge from origin vectors but unscroll form in face, figure, letters. What is all that?

May 16, 2023
Visit site
Probably broadcasted from China....translated as "Hey dude, we gonna shoot down your balloon if it ever fly over to our country....."

Last edited:
May 13, 2023
Visit site
I'm not aware of any specific strange sounds recorded in Earth's atmosphere that have baffled scientists. It's possible that there may have been new developments or discoveries since my last update.
However, unusual sounds in the atmosphere can have various explanations. Sometimes, natural phenomena such as weather patterns, electromagnetic activity, or geological events can produce unique sounds that are not commonly heard. Other times, human activities like aircraft or industrial processes can also generate unusual noises.

Last edited by a moderator: